Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

No one has anything good or bad to say about my stats?
Old 07-04-2007, 04:00 PM

I have had this quesiton for a while:

Could somebody let me know how to isolate PT stats? Such as, stats from June2007 to Present.

Thanks a lot!
Old 07-04-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have had this quesiton for a while:

Could somebody let me know how to isolate PT stats? Such as, stats from June2007 to Present.

Thanks a lot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Click on Preferences in the Ringgame window, and you can select a daterange.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No one has anything good or bad to say about my stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

they all look ok except for ur turn AF is proportionally low compared to ur flop AF

consider delay c-betting until the turn once in a while

also, you're losing quite a bit of money from the BB. Don't get too involved in big pots especially if they were limped.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:15 PM

Here is my July. anyone know how i can boost my winrate a little??? theres no tilt here

Old 07-06-2007, 02:55 AM

Jerry,
reevaluate how you play 1 pair hands. Losing 14+buyins with 1 pair hands in 11,000 hands looks like a pretty big leak. Also look and see if you are making monies on the hands that you open-limp. Might be better just to raise or fold. Steal some blinds and take advantage of the button.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:04 AM

Hi all, this is crosspost from a topic i made. EMcWilliams pointed me to this thread. Thanks for any advice and help!

---

Hi all,

This is my first post on 2+2, but I have been reading and soaking up the info in this forum. Great info, thanks! I am starting from a small transfer a friend did for me on PokerStars. I have been playing SNGs for awhile but am new to cash. I am starting cash from the lowest limits and moving up so any problems in my game are as inexpensive as possible. Coming from SNGs, I am comfortable multi-tabling and starting by 8-tabling full ring.

After a few days, here are my stats and graph. Are any particular things here off?

The stats look nitty, I think. However, I am 8-tabling and it has been somewhat gradual for me to go from a typical SNG early-game nit style to opening up a little for full-ring cash. I am concerned at the discrepancy between my VPIP & PFR; is this typical for these limits? For the most part, I am limping most PPs for set value, limping suited aces for flush value and opening 4x in hijack+ with suited connectors / suited 1-gappers, 88+, A9+, A5s+, suited broadways maybe 50% of the time depending on table. Open 4x from any position with AJ+, TT+.

Thoughts/advice?

I am using a 15-buy-in move up criteria, and fortunately have not had to move down yet. If all goes well, I will probably play another 10-15k hands at NL10 before hopefully being able to move up to NL25.

Thanks for any advice. I will try to keep posting to get feedback and share my experiences as I continue to play.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:08 AM

BBQ...was going to respond, but I'm a 6max player. I will say that the graph is impressive and keep up the great work!

For 6max, you're limping WAY too often, but again, different worlds [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] GL!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:29 AM

what_it_do_bbq

you don't have to do anything special at those levels, IMO I think playing nitty for 8 tables is fine, but I think it could be a little bit of a leak at the higher limits because more players could make more moves on you if they see you playing 8 tables and playing tight.

EDIT: oh, didn't realize you're a 9 seater. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 11:16 AM

thanks guys. i don't have any 6-max experience since coming from sngs, by the time it's 6-handed it's basically push/fold time. i'm limping alot with speculative hands and low PPs, limping along with the masses at these limits, hoping to hit big flops and basically selling big hands as hard as i can get away with. pretty abc brain-dead play but it seems to be working so far.

i'm working on gettng my VPIP and PFR closer together, but am finding this may be counter productive at these limits since the limp rates are so high and raises do little to narrow the field, meaning being in multi-way medium-to-big pots with marginal holdings happens a lot when raising things like weak aces, suited cons, mid pp's etc. which seems to not really be ideal, particularly with how wild the play is. does this sound right?

is 6-max what most ppl are playing on here? my entire poker history (1yr) is b&m and sngs. so i am comfortable with full ring. coming from sngs, i don't think my post flop play is good enough for 6-max. perhaps i will keep on grinding full-ring until i have a sizeable buffer to work with then will try out 6-max starting from the bottom? does this sound like an ok strategy to learn 6-max?