Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 09:06 AM

Default 2/5 NL Flush vs Boat

This is a very strange hand to me that I think I played awful but I am not really sure ha. There are two villians in the hand and I will refer to them as Villian 1 and Villian 2. I am delt A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and there about 6 limpers to the flop which is J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Checks all the way around the table. The turn is a 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and its checked all the way around the table. This is where I think I missed a bet. The river is a 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] giving me the nut flush. Villian 1 has about $275 and Villian 2 has about $300 and I have about $1600 in front. Villian 1 bets $25 and the Villian 2 sitting next to me raises to $100. I think I am good with my nut flush and if I am going to call this $100 I mine as well try to get both Villians to put in there money with a 10 or a lower flush so I raise Villian 2 up to $250. Villian 1 goes in a tank and at this point I know I am beat and this guy is putting on an act to try and get Villian 2 to put all his chips in also becuase I only had to call another $100 or so. So Villian 1 goes all in and Villian 2 folds and I relunctantly call another $100 and Villian 1 shows J-10. Did I play this wrong? Should I have just called the $75 dollar raise? How do you put someone on a boat when its check around all the way to the river and he leads out for $25? Let me have it please ha.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:16 AM

Default Re: 2/5 NL Flush vs Boat

Obviously only raise with the nuts.