Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 10:00 PM

Default G/F is getting fat

So I been dating this girl on and off for at least a year now. She's never been skinny(endomorphic body type...bad beat) but was never really fat. She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115? Still not very skinny, but no where near fat. Well recently she has kind of let her self go and started eating a lot of junk food. She absolutely loves food. She wants to go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. I try to be supportive and tell her things like it doesn't matter what you look like or you only live once so enjoy it, but honestly it's kind of nasty. Myself, I'm a bit of a fitness freak. Working out 2-3 times a week hard religiously. Eating very clean such as egg whites, grilled chicken, salads, brown rice etc. She has tried dieting but she hates it so much. She is far more responsive to exercise, but does not do it consistent enuogh and it can only do so much if your diet is really bad. I'm really at a lost of what to do. Do I tell her straight that she needs to lose weight? Shallow much? Whats my best play or am I screwed?

P.S. work and school makes it very hard for her to eat many meals thru out the day. I'm trying to think of a way to fix that, but It's been tough.