Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: \"Un-mucking\" a mucked hand

[/ QUOTE ]

But you cannot kill his hand because of his neighbor. Otherwise I can "kill" the hand of the jerk next to me by "telling" him what he has before he has a chance to table it. The penalty, if any, should be on the neighbor who doesn't keep his mouth shut.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are not talking about killing a live hand where that happens... I am just saying it is not allowed... espically when a hand is in the muck already where a neibhor says you have a low hand... you cannot retrieve that hand and table it.

In the instance of the neibhor telling a player who is trying to figure out his hand telling him what he has, we will warn that player that he cannot do that, and if he keeps reading other players hands for them when they are not tabled he will not be playing for the day.

We had a very bad incident of this happening in our 5-5 pot limit a while back where a player had no idea he had a full house, he is getting ready to throw his hand in, and his neibhor says turn your cards over you have a full house. He turns over the full house and scoops a 7,000 dollar pot.