Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2006, 07:55 PM

Default Now WSEX needs to...

1. Shirts / caps if legal. 4 different designs (poker, another poker, sports, & another sports). 500 FFP for a hat, 1000 FFP for a shirt, & 2500 for an embroidered 55% hemp shirt. I would also do this in a limit edition style...only 250 of this design to be made ever.

2. Start off everyones account at -25$ in rake. PAY ADVERTISERS $25 PER SIGN UP! Maybe do this on a 2 month trial. With a 15 day warning / grace period starting now. But if no bonus code, WSEX keeps the $25 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

3. End all the free rolls. I hate them. Use this money to do more $50 to $100 ADDED tournies. Loving the weekly $5k.

4. Various bug fixes, minor (yet important) user friendly improvements in software.

WSEX GM, the site says the $100 gaurnteed tournies have a $100 added (Easy rolls), but it does not say that in the lobby or in the payout. I presume the $100 is not added to the prize pool.

iH8poker
WSEX GM wannabee
Old 09-09-2006, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Now WSEX needs to...

WSEX thanks for Rake Free poker, this is now the only site I use and will remain that way.

1) Yes to the T-Shirts and other clothing items
2) Stop the disconnects.
I hit check/fold in the BB, but no one bet so I got to see the flop.
I flopped a straight and before I could act my hand was folded.
I have no idea why. I am 100% certain I did not hit a button after the flop.

There are still to many disconnects as well.

3) Get rid of player 0 and make it player 1
4) The Hand Browser does not automatically update. This could be cleaner.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:21 AM

WPEX doing good! Thanks for adding the hand histories. I agree with the others on some of the things:

1) clothing (hats, t-shirts, collared shirts) I already spread WPEX's name by word-of-mouth when I go play at B&M rooms, but I would like a hat or shirt to make it easier.

2) I know it is hard to get large tournaments without a very large player base, but it might work both ways. Add some larger tournaments and it might bring in some more players. Maybe a few rebuy tournaments and possibly a weekly $100 or $200 tournament or something, with satellites for it.

3) Some different uses for fpp, this isn't a big deal to me yet though, but for the future this would be nice.

4) Figure out what is causing a lot of these disconnect problems, they are fairly common.

Other than that, thanks for the rakeback and thanks for listening to your player base.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:48 PM

1. More elaborate note system. When I use prima, I can classify players with a colored icon, either green, yellow, orange, or red. Just something like that to quickly identify the sharks at the table would be nice. That way if I see a telltale sign like a lot of open limping, cold calling three bets, I could make a note and change the players color to green. Hopefully it could be a compromise so players don't feel like they're playing blind when they first sit down at a table.

2. Maybe FPPs should go for WPEX clothing, just a thought.

3. 6 MAX (though I could live with 5-max if change #1 were implemented)
Old 09-09-2006, 01:51 PM

Fix the random disconnects already. A stable software should be their number one priority. Nothing else matters until then.

I still play there despite the fact I get disconnected about once every two hours but getting rid of that bug sure would bring the stress levels down, I'm sure my monitor would appreciate the lack of slurs thrown at it's face as well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]