Old 08-29-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Need to update for changes at Bodog

Did you contact support?
Old 08-30-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Need to update for changes at Bodog

[ QUOTE ]
Did you contact support?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. That's the problem. I never get any e-mails back saying that they received my e-mail etc. I had to jump through these same hoops just to get my account closed.

Obviously the money isn't the most annoying thing here. It's the time of having to take all of these different steps to get anything accomplished because the staff at PokerPros aren't doing their job properly.

For what it's worth, I don't think you are trying to take 8 bucks from me or whatever. But at the same time, I should not have to go through all this.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:09 PM

Default New release… Import players from poker tracker

We have added the player import feature for poker tracker users.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: New release… Import players from poker tracker

thinking of buying this but worried about the posters who say they were falsely charged. Did any of you guys get your money back?

Is there any way besides a credit card to pay? Ie payapl?
Old 09-01-2007, 01:07 PM

Tarath, no one was falsely charged, ever. You can pay via pay pal, site transfer or credit card. I am sure if bum and pokerboy contacted support their issues would have been resolved very quickly and if a problem was found they would have been refunded the money. You can guy with confidence, I guarantee it.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:37 PM

Huh????? Your argument is that pokerboy and dotbum are lying??? Why would they do that? It's a hassle and time-consuming for them.

At first I thought the problem was only with support, but that you (Poker Pro) were a standup guy who just didn't realize how bad support was. So this last post of yours where you are calling your customers liars shows I was wrong in giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I was always suspicious of this operation because of the horrible state of the website (half the links don't go where they say they do) and because of all of the unanswered complaints on their message board for their other product (PokerPro2007). This last post from Poker Pro just reinforces my suspicions.

I just don't understand how an operation can have such good programmers but then spoil it all with shoddy customer service?? Why do they shoot themselves in the foot like that?
Old 09-01-2007, 01:46 PM

Dfan, I don’t know, I personally have submitted PM’s to pokerboy and he still only responds to things via forum and not via pm. I don’t actually know why someone would do that if all they wanted was to get help with an issue. I am not saying they are lying. I am saying that if a person has an issue, they try to resolve it in a different manor instead of accusing the company of purposely charging them if that’s what happened. I don’t actually know if it did.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tarath, no one was falsely charged, ever. You can pay via pay pal, site transfer or credit card. I am sure if bum and pokerboy contacted support their issues would have been resolved very quickly and if a problem was found they would have been refunded the money. You can guy with confidence, I guarantee it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please take the time to read all of my posts in this thread thoroughly, and your responses to them. Then tell me what exactly I should have done differently. If I get the usual dismissive response, I'll try to summarise my experiences for other people to reach their own conclusions. I obviously don't want to waste any more time on this, but you now seem to be questioning my integrity. Your latest response would lead me to believe that you're at least a little bit insane. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

NOTE: To anyone under the impression that I have actually had my credit card charged in error, I have not. As I stated above, I have received an email reminder stating I'm going to be billed again from their 3rd party payment provider. I believe the next payment due since I cancelled my subscription would be around the middle of this month (I wait with bated breath!). pokerboy seems to be a couple of months further along than me.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:39 PM

I have a couple of questions.
Are there any plans to add support for more site?
I'm specifically (along with a fairly large number of my friends) interested in Crypto and ipoker networks?
Thank you in advance.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:38 AM

Yes, we are working on the crypto network and evaluating the ipoker network. If we don’t run into any issues, they should be out shortly.