Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 09:46 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy

Please take me off your billing list and refund me the money from when I got billed last month.

I tried to send you guys an e-mail but it did not go through.

I also got a message that my next bill would be labled differently. So if I get billed again please refund that.

Why do you all not have your act together?

It took me repeated posts in this thread AND emails just to get my account closed. AND THEN you keep billing me DESPITE ONCE AGAIN repeated posts in this thread NOT TO DO SO.

Horrible customer service and anybody doing business with you should be extrememly cautious.

Now are you going to handle this or what?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just sent this to support, but would am putting it here too, to be sure you get it:

Please cancel my subscription, license #768995, and let me know when done.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told I wouldn't be charged again, but this morning I got a statement for this month's charge.

You say one thing and do another. Consistently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparantly I'm not the only one having problems.

Be cautious giving this business your credit card# everyone.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Need to update for changes at Bodog

I think you need to update your server as far as Bodog goes. They've just changed their web address.

P.S. Just wanted to say, so far I'm real happy with this program and it keeps on improving.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Just wanted to say, so far I'm real happy with this program and it keeps on improving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's good, because apparently you're a client for life whether you like it or not!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:21 PM

When will <font color="brown">iPoker</font> be supported?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you need to update your server as far as Bodog goes. They've just changed their web address.

[/ QUOTE ]

we will look at it thank you
Old 08-28-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's good, because apparently you're a client for life whether you like it or not!

[/ QUOTE ]

1p0kerboy, I don’t know what your problem is but you are a piece of work. You account #768995 was canceled the day you requested it to be canceled. Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged so I am not sure what it is you want us to do. The support email is support ((@)) pokerprolabs.com . I am not part of support so you should contact them if you need anything else.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no record of you being charged after your cancellation date. I am not sure how I can help you. You can contact support for any additional info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Your 3rd party payment provider has sent me an email stating "This e-mail is not a new bill - it is meant to help you to identify the charge that will appear on your credit card statement shortly." This would suggest that I am still on the billing list. I would like you to take care of that and stop wasting my time.

I have just sent off an email to your support, I am talking to you directly in this thread because of the 3 mails I have sent to support:
1) Got absolutely no response
2) Got a prompt response that someone would get back, and then...nothing
3) Stated I would be taken off the billing list, and then I got another bill.

Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but you seem to have a pretty dismissive attitude to genuine customer problems. I've been patient and civil given that I would not describe your service as very good.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1p0kerboy, I don’t know what your problem is but you are a piece of work. You account #768995 was canceled the day you requested it to be canceled. Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged so I am not sure what it is you want us to do. The support email is support ((@)) pokerprolabs.com . I am not part of support so you should contact them if you need anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a post from 7/23/07 asking why I haven't heard back from an email I sent requesting to close my account.

THEN my credit card is billed on August 15th, 2007.

To which I make a stink about it here.

YESTERDAY I get this email:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx,

This e-mail is not a new bill - it is meant to help you to identify the charge that will appear on your credit card statement shortly.

SoftwareKey.com handles order and payment processing on behalf of Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy.

On 8/13/2007 4:30:06 AM you bought the following product from Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy and paid by credit card:

Smart Buddy Subscription

The order stored in our system under the Invoice Number 214157 was paid with your Visa. The total amount of the order is USD $3.99.

Please note that "SoftwareKeyInfo.com" will appear on your credit card statement, and may not the name of the publisher (Poker Pro Labs - Smart Buddy).

Sincerely,
SoftwareKey.com Customer Service

[/ QUOTE ]

Which basically tells me my credit card is going to be billed AGAIN. I respond to the e-mail 3 times, to which I get

[ QUOTE ]
Requested action not taken: mailbox not available

[/ QUOTE ]

TODAY you are telling me that you can't understand what my problem is??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Are you joking?

I just want you guys to STOP BILLING MY CREDIT CARD when I AM NOT using your product anymore. Is that really so much to ask?
Old 08-29-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your request came in 3 days after you had been charged

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is a blatant lie.

And apparantly I'm not the only one you are lying to.