Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Successful Transaction with Tuff Fish!!!!

Transfered him 600 Full Tilt and he was nice enough to meet me in person since we're both down in San Diego. Had absolutely no worries about sending first since I spoke w/ him on the phone and recognized his voice from the vids.

It was a very smooth and easy transaction, plus I got to meet freaking Tuff Fish! Who happens to be a very nice guy.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he have to send first if you met in person??

[/ QUOTE ]

I just meant I wasn't worried w/ the way we did it. I got on the phone with him and got his screen name, shipped him six hundred on Full Tilt, then drove over to Fry's and met him there to finish the transaction.

If it had been someone less recognized I think I'd have felt gun shy about sending cash and then having to meet a stranger somewhere.

He was a good dude though and everything was problem free.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:53 PM

$901.50 on tilt need $900 on stars..pnly regulars no newbs
tnxs

CDS
Old 06-23-2007, 11:54 PM

Watch out for poster, (_8-(l) DOH!, his account names on both tilt and stars are wsucoug2010. He tried to scam me. Real slick. I asked him to sit down at the tables with the money and he said he had to go out, and said maybe I should transfer to someone else. Obvious scammer
Old 06-24-2007, 03:03 AM

I have AP money that I'd like to trade for PokerStars money, was hoping to do $200, but any amount from $50-$200 would be helpful. I made a trade this weekend for that AP money and will be happy to provide that name as a reference. Please PM me if you can help, thanks.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:58 AM

Every time someone alleges they are scammed they should copy-paste this post and add the new alleged scammer's name. So far, from the past few pages, we have alleged scammers:

(_8-(l) DOH! = wsucoug2010 on FTP and Stars

1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = samsonian = annathedonk on Stars

AlanF1 = wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = Matt292 = alan227 on Stars

ASpiderMonkey = FakePlasticTrees

BallinPro = CheeseDee = ace_acehigh on UB

Bernie55 = bman11 = deke = wade17 = AlanF1 = Matt292 = HateToFold33 on FTP

BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = wade17 = AlanF1 = Matt292

CheeseDee = BallinPro

deke = bman11 = Bernie55 = wade17 = AlanF1 = Matt292

Dignam = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = samsonian

donkaroo = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

englandpl20 = englandpl20 on Stars = p0kerpl4yer2007 on FTP = jayharish@hotmail.co.uk

Dignam = Riley Martin = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts

FakePlasticTrees = ASpiderMonkey

floppynuts92 = pkrblog = joshman on Stars [Note: As you will find from your research before deciding to transfer with a stranger on the internet, there are numerous critical posts about pkrblog in this thread but no one has alleged that they have been scammed by him.]

Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = TiltHappens on UB = Randy Hickey on Stars

Jeff311420 = Dignam = Riley Martin = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian

jcamby33 = unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = pushdonkey on Absolute

limitninja = limitninja on Stars and FTP = limitninja15 on Absolute

Low_Card2

Matt292 = AlanF1 = wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke

mojave desert = Njursparven

NeverGonnaGive = UIowaHottie

Njursparven = mojave desert = pokerplayer4352 on FTP

pkrblog = floppynuts92 = joshman on Stars [Note: As you will find from your research before deciding to transfer with a stranger on the internet, there are numerous critical posts about pkrblog in this thread but no one has alleged that they have been scammed by him.]

Rick305

Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = samsonian = strongbad311 on Stars

R0bbie = Hello Nasty = Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33

samsonian = Riley Martin = Dignam = Jeff311420 = BigGunX = 1.21 Gigawatts = strongbad311 on Stars

Serious Business = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty = TiltHappens on FTP

Sk00l4m3nts

stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = unknown4noww = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

Thebigyak

UIowaHottie = NeverGonnaGive

unknown4noww = stevesafinuk = donkaroo = Serious Business = jcamby33 = R0bbie = Hello Nasty

Vegas_VIP = JamesBond_AA on Prima, Stars and FTP

wade17 = bman11 = Bernie55 = deke = AlanF1 = Matt292

(Please pm me with the playing names of these alleged scammers, so that I can add them to the record. Thanks.)

Please go back a few pages and read all the warnings. Either we ban all mentions of transfers, period, or you must accept that they are entirely at your own risk; people are trying to scam you; you should obtain real life details, (name, address, phone number), about people in order to inform the police if you are scammed; exchange full details of the proposed transfer by e-mail; you should only transfer in amounts you are prepared to lose; google and Search the other person's name; ask here for references; it seems likely but not definite that most scammers are newer posters; if the other guy won't transfer first, transfer in a number of small amounts; ask the other guy to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him; etc; etc.

If you are in any doubt, or unwilling to risk losing the amount of money involved, don't offer to transfer first. Realise that you are likely to be scammed if you do.

"Let the buyer beware."
Old 06-24-2007, 10:03 AM

LOL @ the massive list of scammers
Old 06-24-2007, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Watch out for poster, (_8-(l) DOH!, his account names on both tilt and stars are wsucoug2010. He tried to scam me. Real slick. I asked him to sit down at the tables with the money and he said he had to go out, and said maybe I should transfer to someone else. Obvious scammer

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you mean EXACTLY what you tried to pull on me? Way to go pkrblog or floppynuts or whatever they added to you on the scammer list.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you mean EXACTLY what you tried to pull on me? Way to go pkrblog or floppynuts or whatever they added to you on the scammer list.

[/ QUOTE ]

KYP.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had over 3 successful transfers on here. 0 unsuccessful. Sorry that I would not send first to some schmuck with 60 posts with a retarded handle.

Again, KYP
Old 06-24-2007, 11:28 AM

Again, I was to send first and you could not verify your funds amd the name you would be sending from doesnt exist on UB, read the thread tard. And wow Over 3 transfers? You can't come up with an exact # and which of your multi accounts did you make them from? Just ironic that you go crying over someone who did the EXACT same thing you tried to pull on me. At least the account might have existed where he said he would be sending from.
Closed Thread