Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Plz fold everybody

I'm not really winning lately so you will see me posting more hands in the next few days.

UTG2 is ultraloose and relatively passive. MP2 has a VPIP of 18% but has raised exactly once in 120 hands. MP1 is my best buddy of all time with a VPIP of 100% (!) and a PFR of 77% (!!). This session was 10 hands old and I had yet to see him check or call or fold. It would be so nice to be able to seat select...

Off to the hand:

Limit: $1/$2
10 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls.
<font color="blue">Easy call. My hand is rather speculative but that doesn't matter. I don't suffer from any cut implied odds because if I want him to, MP1 is going to cap every street for me. I'm basically playing $2/$4 against horrible opponents. I'd actually 3-bet this if it wasn't for the rather tight MP2 in the hand.</font>

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (13SB, 6 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 bets</font>, MP2 calls, CO folds, Hero does what now?

<font color="blue">Ok, I have a weak TP. I definately want to show this down against MP1 but would prefer to loose everybody else ASAP.

1. Raise now and hope it gets folded to MP1 who will 3-bet and _maybe_ force out MP2.

2. Call this bet and check-raise the turn facing everybody (who is left) with calling two bets.
Downsides:
- People get to draw to anything.
- I have to be very afraid of a J,K or A on the turn.

Which do you choose?</font>