Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 11:07 PM

Default How can a single guy (30 years old) meet women these days?

I just turned 30. Most of my friends have serious girlfriends now and are close to getting married or are married. My main wingman who I use to party with and hook up with honeys with is now latched onto a fatty.

Losing my #1 man hurts, cause his aggression with the ladies really motivated me, and I fed off it. This guy would, and did, nail anything that moves. Women over 200 lbs would be no surprise from this guy. That was what he was known for.

Now its just me on my own and I'm a little lost. I've thought of speed dating. Work is the most dead social atmosphere - and I'll be out in a few weeks. I'm not a pretty boy, so I don't think I'm visually appealing enough to impress anyone as far as online dating goes. I will admit, I'm not totally ugly, as I've had a few successes in my day. I've nailed a chicks within 30 minutes of meeting them twice. I've fingered honeys within minutes of meeting them inside of a nightclub a couple of times - different girls. I'm no playboy, but also not completely helpless.

The nightclubs were the places I'd usually meet girls. Most of the time I ended up in me wasting my time getting drunk and getting nothing. Sometimes I'd make out with a honey in the club, and it would lead to and getting my D_ck wet later that night. The rarest thing to happen from a club was meet a really cool girl, get her number, and get to know here. I've rarely ever gotten action off a girl outside the nightclub or drinking scene. I've never met a girl through school or everyday settings like a bookstore, grocery store etc.

I love poker, but it doesn't seem to get you far when it comes to honeys. I might take guitar lessons soon, and hopefully meet a girl there.

Any advice for a 30 year old? Or any other 30 year olds in the same spot of being the last single guy in their group?

CLIFF NOTES: 30 year old needs to get laid.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: How can a single guy (30 years old) meet women these days?

[ QUOTE ]
My main wingman who I use to party with and hook up with honeys

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I've fingered honeys

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I'd make out with a honey in the club

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
it doesn't seem to get you far when it comes to honeys

[/ QUOTE ]

I think these guys might be able to help you out:

Old 06-28-2007, 11:13 PM

LOL...cmon bro. These are the guys who make me sick. I see these jackholes at clubs, gym, and mall all the time man.

That isn't where I'm coming from.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:17 PM

Match.com?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:17 PM

Online dating - like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM

Don't you have to be a real pretty boy for that? Aren't women there basically judging you based on a picture?

I find women find me more appealing once they get to know me, and get a feel for my personality. I'm not the type of guy that is going to walk into a room and dominate with my physical appearance.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you have to be a real pretty boy for that? Aren't women there basically judging you based on a picture?

I find women find me more appealing once they get to know me, and get a feel for my personality. I'm not the type of guy that is going to walk into a room and dominate with my physical appearance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some women love my look, some don't. I found online it's all about how funny/honest you come across and it doesn't hurt to have a picture with a dog. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I had a great time with online - met dozens (more than 100 maybe) of women, never had a bad experience, a lot of sex, couple relationships.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the type of guy that is going to walk into a room and dominate with my physical appearance.

dont try to pick up chicks at a club than, because you are only going to find chicks to hookup with if you are the opposite (most of the time at least imo)

Ive actually went through this last year actually, all of a sudden most of the guys I know either got married/had a kid/lamed out w/ the gf excuse, my solution was to start hanging out with a different group of friends, and meet some new guys to party with, and go out with them.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:39 PM

I actually would be interested in meeting new guy friends my self too. I'm actually interested in meeting anyone who can affect my life in a positive way.

Do you have any recommendations for meeting guy friends to hang with, in order to go out and hit up the honeys with?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually would be interested in meeting new guy friends my self too. I'm actually interested in meeting anyone who can affect my life in a positive way.

Do you have any recommendations for meeting guy friends to hang with, in order to go out and hit up the honeys with?

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have like 4 or 5 groups of friends that I keep in touch up enough so its not akward when I call, that ive had since college, so it was fairly easily to "switch" groups.

you play sports? Id find a team.