Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 05:16 PM

Default Re: The Official \"Tom Brady re-writes the record books in 2007\" Thread

i dunno ive watched both qbs play and both are obv miles ahead of anyone else, but it seems like every time brady completes a pass his receivers are wide open and its always an easy throw. manning makes some ridiculous throws every year that are just beyond perception, and i just have never really seen that from brady
Old 10-21-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: The Official \"Tom Brady re-writes the record books in 2007\" Thread

[ QUOTE ]
i dunno ive watched both qbs play and both are obv miles ahead of anyone else, but it seems like every time brady completes a pass his receivers are wide open and its always an easy throw. manning makes some ridiculous throws every year that are just beyond perception, and i just have never really seen that from brady

[/ QUOTE ]

loooolll i dunno if you noticed but he has thrown a bunch of TDs this year to a guy who was double or triple covered. the moss play in the corner of the end zone against the browns was a great example - he put the ball where only moss could catch it despite the fact that he was covered perfectly by the DB. brady executes a ton of difficult throws.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:32 PM

I think Manning often looks physically more impressive because he makes more off-balance passes and throws outside of the pocket slightly more often. Brady is a classic pocket passer who typically goes for the most efficient straight-and-narrow pass possible, which is actually to his credit. Brady is a fairly poor scrambler and doesn't feel all that comfortable outside of the pocket, which is why he sometimes seems less impressive. Very little of this is material in comparing the quality of either QB.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:56 PM

wow today's game was arousing

this season kinda makes you wonder what would've happened over the last 5 or 6 years if Manning had Brady's WR's and vice-versa
Old 10-21-2007, 08:22 PM

Is that Moss? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? [censored] it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Kevin Faulk open on the flank. But [censored] that. Dumpoff passes are for [censored]. I'm [censored] Tom Brady. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? [censored] that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is [censored] football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that [censored]. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving [censored] out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Tom Brady's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She [censored] wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh [censored]. Looks at that. Moss just outjumped everyone and caught it for the touchdown. Again. It felt [censored] great to throw that [censored]. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna try to nail him right between the [censored] eyes with a Tom Brady fastball. Except Moss will jump up and catch that too.

This is Tom Brady we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. I [censored] supermodels. Throwing that ball long tells all the Giesele wannabe's that I am [censored] out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I [censored]. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:05 PM

Hahaha.

Tom Brady coached by Les Miles would just throw a hail mary every single play, and never punt. Probably wouldn't even have a running back on the roster. Brass balls baby.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:18 PM

Sexy Rexy could be the greatest QB of all time if he had Moss. Imagine the catches Moss woulda made? Damn...
Old 10-21-2007, 09:20 PM

A+ Fink.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sexy Rexy could be the greatest QB of all time if he had Moss. Imagine the catches Moss woulda made? Damn...

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least, Moss would have the sickest highlight reel ever if he played his whole career with Grossman. Including the on-field murder of Rex Grossman.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow today's game was arousing

this season kinda makes you wonder what would've happened over the last 5 or 6 years if Manning had Brady's WR's and vice-versa

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya I can't imagine how many SBs Manning would win with that defense.