Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: worst insult someone has given you before quitting you

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there were also more jews after world war 2 than just before world war 2 even though a holocaust supposedly happened

[/ QUOTE ]

is that true? that's a false statistic

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Edit: Looks like Josh levelled me. Still the stupidist "statistic" I've heard for a while
Old 08-13-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! Seriously, I would hunt people like that down. I am Jewish and know people that have died in 9/11, that's just some of the most hateful [censored] you can say to somebody. I have said it to many people before, but I honestly hope those two die in a grease fire.

[/ QUOTE ]
No crap you knew people who died in 9/11, all the hijackers were Jews.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone once told me "You dirty Jew... I hope you burn in an oven like the rest of your [censored] race"

Now I am not Jewish..... but someone else was REALLY offended at the table (can't blame him) and he reported the guy.

A couple of years ago .... I was playing a MTT and had QQ and went all in against someone with AA. I got lucky and hit a straight and the guy said "Why couldn't you die in 9/11 like all the fat american [censored]"

That pissed me off big time (know people who died in 9/11) so I reported him and Pstars sent me an e-mail back basically confirming they took strong actions against him. I am assuming they banned his chat, but it would be nice if they just banned him.

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! Seriously, I would hunt people like that down. I am Jewish and know people that have died in 9/11, that's just some of the most hateful [censored] you can say to somebody. I have said it to many people before, but I honestly hope those two die in a grease fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know several people who have died in grease fires and I take serious offense to this.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there were also more jews after world war 2 than just before world war 2 even though a holocaust supposedly happened

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Edit: Looks like Josh levelled me. Still the stupidist "statistic" I've heard for a while

[/ QUOTE ]

no no i didnt level you. i actually believed it. anyway i was interested so i found this on wikipedia

[ QUOTE ]

One common Holocaust denial argument is the comparison of the population of Jews before and after the Holocaust. They claim that the 1940 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,319,359, while the 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,713,638. In their view this makes it impossible that 6 million Jews died, even given an extremely high birth rate. They therefore claim that either the figures are wrong, or the Holocaust, meaning the deliberate extermination of millions of Jews, cannot have happened.[2][3]

However, the evidence presented by Holocaust deniers does not stand up to closer scrutiny. The World Almanac volumes from 1945 to 1948 makes clear they use figures from 1938, "the last available data". The 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 11,266,600. Moreover, it revises its estimate of the world Jewish population in 1939 upwards, to 16,643,120. Thus, according to the 1949 World Almanac the difference between the pre and post war populations is over 5.4 million. Other sources confirm similar numbers--and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac--for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-13-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OIHFHASLDH HOLY CRAP!!!! I work with oils on a daily basis and I know people that have died in a grease fire, SO I HOPE YOU DROWN IN A BUCKET OF MAPLE SYRUP!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i do not appreciate the fact that you read this thread before me and already came up with this joke.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

no no i didnt level you. i actually believed it. anyway i was interested so i found this on wikipedia

[ QUOTE ]

One common Holocaust denial argument is the comparison of the population of Jews before and after the Holocaust. They claim that the 1940 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,319,359, while the 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 15,713,638. In their view this makes it impossible that 6 million Jews died, even given an extremely high birth rate. They therefore claim that either the figures are wrong, or the Holocaust, meaning the deliberate extermination of millions of Jews, cannot have happened.[2][3]

However, the evidence presented by Holocaust deniers does not stand up to closer scrutiny. The World Almanac volumes from 1945 to 1948 makes clear they use figures from 1938, "the last available data". The 1949 World Almanac gives the world Jewish population as 11,266,600. Moreover, it revises its estimate of the world Jewish population in 1939 upwards, to 16,643,120. Thus, according to the 1949 World Almanac the difference between the pre and post war populations is over 5.4 million. Other sources confirm similar numbers--and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac--for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every one of the so-called "facts" asserted by these scumbag Holocaust deniers are either grossly distorted or simply made up.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:31 PM

and people thought i was joking when i made that fact! i remember reading while browsing thru my nazi weekly mag i get. and by the way my favourite number and holding in poker is 88
Old 08-13-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every one of the so-called "facts" asserted by these scumbag Holocaust deniers are either grossly distorted or simply made up.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be a jew...
Old 08-13-2007, 05:36 PM

him: Did it hurt?
me: what?
him: When you fell off the turnip truck.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:52 PM

OMG piebear what is going on in your avatar?