Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 07-20-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: hellmuth on surreal life?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that flava flav show is disgusting at best. a very old black man fondling and drooling over much younger women who are "in love with him". It's gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it be better if he were white?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i was thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God the PC police arrived, I knew there was something offending me in this thread, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be the PC police, nor was I offended, really I have had much worse things said to me. I was asking the question in a serious manner. Does the OP not think black people should not be on TV...or is it just old black men?

Little comments like these, while unoffensive, need to be pointed out so chicken shi t white bread muther fuxxer's like you guys understand that racism is getting worse not better.

[/ QUOTE ]

guess there's no racism undertone to your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

you guessed right too bad you dont win anything
Old 07-20-2007, 07:29 PM

This is going to be good for poker on so many levels.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that flava flav show is disgusting at best. a very old black man fondling and drooling over much younger women who are "in love with him". It's gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank God the PC police arrived, I knew there was something offending me in this thread, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be the PC police, nor was I offended, really I have had much worse things said to me. I was asking the question in a serious manner. Does the OP not think black people should not be on TV...or is it just old black men?

Little comments like these, while unoffensive, need to be pointed out so chicken shi t white bread muther fuxxer's like you guys understand that racism is getting worse not better.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's racism to specify someone's race now? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

And, in fact, it's a worse kind of racism than segregated schools and other forms of legal discrimination in the past? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol this has to be a joke.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:37 PM

Lol this has to be a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you...
Old 07-20-2007, 11:01 PM

Carrot Top is huge when did that happen?
Old 07-21-2007, 05:32 AM

These shows are like the greatest television ever....well except for I Love NY which was hella boring. But Flava of Love, Surreal Life, etc are outstanding. Charm School took the cake up to the final episode which sucked. Anyway, if you don't want to click on the links below, all you need to know is that the following have appeared on prior incarnations of the Surreal Life: Ron Jeremy, Cory Feldman, Emmanuel Lewis, Vern Troyer(who drunkedly pisses in the corner of a room), Chyna, Vanilla Ice, Erik Estrada, Flavor Flav, Jose Canseco, a lecherous Bronson Pinchot, transvestite Alexis Arquette, Sherman Hemsley, and total nutcase Tawney Kittaen(who had thrown ex hubby and former MLB pitcher Chuck Finley out of a moving car).

Surreal life

Charm School

I love NY

Flavor of Love

My Fair Brady

Strange Love
Old 07-21-2007, 12:27 PM

Alexis Arquette is transgender, although it was never settled the level of transgenderness, i.e. did he/she get the ultimate briss?
Old 07-21-2007, 01:29 PM

is phil and carrot bunking together?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-booooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 07-21-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Surreal Life is a VH-1 reality show. It is basically Big Brother distilled to its most pure shlockness. 6 former B listers live in a house together and have to go through various activities. Surreal life is such a great show that it had 2 streams of offspring reality tv. One is My Fair Brady, where a former Brady Buncher falls in love with a wannabe model 20 years his junior. They met on surreal life and decided to persue a relationship. The other is a multitued of reality shows. Strange Love, starring Flavah Flav and the great Danish thespian - Brigitte Nielson, their love affair fails. Flav then goes on to have 2 bachelor type reality shows, Flavor of Love, where 20 or 30 younger women show up to be his true love. They did 2 of these because the first love did not work out, nor did the second. That brought on I Love New York where "New York", a $25 crack whore is the bachelorette. Flavor of Love had another offspring - Flavor of Love Charm School, where the hos enter a charm school run by comedic genius Mo'nique, where they are taught how to be proper ladies. The winner was a semi-homeless hair weaver who has anger and violence issues, 2nd place went to a stripper mother of 2 ( or 3 ) who cries when people call her a whore/unfit mother/stripper.

Yes I have watched these shows. Yes I have bad taste in tv.

The Hellmuth rumor has been around for a while, but the next season of The Surreal Life has not been verified. If it happened, it would be an amazing train wreck.

What would even be better would be a poker surreal life. Hellmuth, Matisow, Devifish, Sheiky, Tony G. and Vanessa Rousso. Now that would be genius TV!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love these shows as well

Is the new show, Rock of Love, starring Poison lead singer Bret Michaels considered a spinoff since the concept and name of the show is a direct rip-off of Flavor of Love?
Tiffany on that show is ridonk

Anyway, I also love Celebrity Fit Club.
Breaking Bonaduce was about the best show ever.
Just started to watch Scott Baio is 45 and Single.