Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: Looking to sell stuff over Ebay. Need some suggestions.

alright this is my cup of tea here. You can sell anything to anyone in the world. Just stay away from Nigeria and a few other well known scam countries.

What is special in your country. Something that is unique to your country and is very cheap. You can get a better deal when you find something and buy the seller out. I have never had anyone turn me down when I wanted to buy all the product he had, whether it was CDs, tropical fruit, small trinkets, whatever you decide to sell.

Where are you from anyway?
Old 03-15-2007, 12:25 AM

You might want to do a search for your country in the ebay home page search. Just type in your country and see what comes up. Also check the completed items to see what items are selling and the prices they are selling for.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:59 AM

I am from Malaysia.

Hrm, what's special in my country? They have some prety cheap coconut necklaces, jewelery, etc. What else eh, oh yeah, pirated stuff, dvds, cds, watches, you name it. But I don't want to go down that road, I want to do this all legit. There are some other traditional stuff like Wau (Malay kites) but those are too huge, and maybe some chinese tea pots, but I think people rather get those from China. Hey, what about traditional clothings? We got batik (silky material) traditional clothes here and batik cloth pieces. Those are insanely cheap here. I saw some on EBay (lots of it by the way) and they fetch a good price. Don't think any of it from Malaysia though.

Any of the above popular?

By the way, the local EBay is full of crap. I think half of the things there are pirated and make no sense.