Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Kyro - Didn't see you post yesterday much, nor did you vote last night... Hence the reason I said you were quiet. Any reason why you didn't vote?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I wasn't at my computer? Like I said in my post?
Old 11-28-2007, 05:46 PM

Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?
Old 11-28-2007, 05:47 PM

FMX
Old 11-28-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

because there are a couple of other possibilites.
a) Books is telling the truth, is a power villager, bought protection for himself, and Nich died because he himself was targeted rather than as a consequence of the VP being targeted.
b) Books is a power wolf, but not the VP, who has lynch protection. (DMK, the revolution leader, had this power, so it seems reasonable that a power wolf would have it).
Old 11-28-2007, 05:50 PM

Kyro - Because Books peeked Nich as the VP and came out with his peek, and also revealed that he had an ability he could purchase that would protect him from being lynched. Since everyone thought he was wolfy from the end of Day 1, he went ahead and purchased the armor. It was then revealed that Nich was the VP's body double and would be seen by seers as the VP.

Of course, now everyone thinks books was throwing his body double under the bus on purpose.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:52 PM

either way i cant see how it makes sense to lynch books today. if hes a villager, we obviously lose an asset. if hes a wolf, that will become more apparent if he survives a night or two without being targeted by the wolves.
they cant really risk leaving him alive as a villager to try and trick us into lynching/wasting a kill on him because the one thing that is certain is that he is not a vanilla role, so the longer he stays alive the more harm he can potentially do to the evil cause.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:55 PM

btw since our revolution leader is dead, if there is a second in command, presumably Bill Franklin, does he take charge and acquire the abilities DMK had that he currently does not?
same question would apply to the Pres/Vice Pres.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw since our revolution leader is dead, if there is a second in command, presumably Bill Franklin, does he take charge and acquire the abilities DMK had that he currently does not?
same question would apply to the Pres/Vice Pres.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">I cannot answer these questions or any others relating to role specific rules and abilities for players that are not dead</font>
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM

I started this morning really thinking books was the VP (and for the record, i still find nich's going down without a fight to be somewhat troubling), but now I agree with everyone who has made this point that I just can't see how lynching him is the correct move
Old 11-28-2007, 05:58 PM

btw i for one am becoming increasingly interested in the suitcase subplot.
question - if anyone on the revolutionary side has outside thread masonry ability and can direct it at their discretion, should they mason with luckay?