Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Someone(sister) keeps stealing coins from me, whats my play

I have this big box in my room where i have been throwing all my change coins for few months. Like 3 weeks ago I counted them and there was around $1000 in "big" coins, 1 and 2€. I now checked them and there was left only $150 worth of those, so huge amount has dissapeared in short time and there is no chance in hell that i have made that huge calculation error.

I just spent a week in spain and im pretty sure that the coins dissapeared during the time I was there. Also there is chance that some bills have dissapeared, since I supposed I could trust everyone at home so havent been keeping track of them and just leaving them on my desk.

Anyway I'm like 95% sure its my 12 year old little sister, 4% to my older sister and 1% to mom. She keeps buying clothes that she shouldnt be able to with the money she gets from parents, and ive been kinda curious about it even before, but now everything clicks.
So whats the best play to make her stop it and make her realize that stealing is wrong so that she wont steal from anyone else either?
It's kinda annoying because I used to do the same thing(steal from mommys wallet) when I was younger to fund my gambling. So I guess i sort of deserve it, but it doesnt make it any less wrong.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Someone(sister) keeps stealing coins from me, whats my play

Keep your money safe. Otherwise it's your family, [censored] happens.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:11 PM

Old 09-08-2007, 07:12 PM

Dude, someone stealing $850 is not "[censored] happens". I thought this post was going to be someone bitching about missing their laundry change. $850!!! Brutal beatings are in order and a repayment plan needs to be worked out.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:19 PM

Dear "ITILTEZ,"

Unfortunately, I suspect that your younger sister is, in fact, the culprit here. This presents a significant conundrum, because she lacks the means to make things right, being too young for employment and thus having no means to pay you back.

I'm afraid the only real solution here will be for you to sell your sister into sexual slavery in Thailand. Perhaps it will be small comfort to her that she has already purchased the appropriate wardrobe with her ill-gotten gains, the little whore.

Hope this helps,
Abby
Old 09-08-2007, 07:19 PM

Old 09-08-2007, 07:23 PM

This gimmick account has real potential. You should definitely stick the formula of keeping to gentle, Abby-like words for the first paragraph or two, then hitting us with some completely inappropriate and obnoxious advice at the last second.

I think this reply is even better than your first appearance in the fellatio thread.

SpaceAce
Old 09-08-2007, 07:35 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

We should be ashamed that it's taken this long for a Dear Abby gimmick account to appear.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This gimmick account has real potential. You should definitely stick the formula of keeping to gentle, Abby-like words for the first paragraph or two, then hitting us with some completely inappropriate and obnoxious advice at the last second.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. is that what the gimmick is doing? wow holy [censored], thanks for clearing that up for all of us dude!
Old 09-08-2007, 07:51 PM

Talk to her about this and make her pay back some of it at least by taking away her allowance for a month or whatever.

Let her pay the rest by doing chores for you imo. Its very important to have her understand how wrong it is to steal, even/especially from family.