Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Heroes Premiere TONIGHT, Sept. 24th

Maybe I just like bad cheesy shows but I'm really liking
Hiro, Peter, HRG and Claire.

I think Parkman's line of investigation could get interesting. I think this series could develop a good momentum in the next couple of weeks.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dids,
I don't get how much you like the Nikki plot and hate the cop so much. I know you are going to post pics on Ali Larter or something, but she isn't that hot and it isn't worth watching the show to see her stupid plot.
Speaking of hot chicks what happened to that shape shifting chick?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that Ali's hot (which she is), it's more that I actually think the her/boyfriend/kid thing is more interesting and the characters more engaging than the cop. The cop just bugs me. He's an [censored] who uses his power in [censored] ways, but it's more than that. There's just something very grating about that character.

I think the shapeshifter is dead, but I can't recall why. That makes me very sad, as she was ridic.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:59 AM

dids,

seriously, the niki/dl/micah storyline was godawful. a thousand plagues upon your house for wishing it back.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
KBZ,

1. Not sure, I assumed the latter. Then again, he probably would have realized that himself already, so maybe the former.

2. Last season. It was something like he realized that his dad had had him to save his sister, but it was too late, but then he used that knowledge to save Molly.

3. Because the show is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh, ok.

in general, I think the transition from season 1 to 2 has been handled awkwardly, so far anyways. some plot points have carried over, like the Shuresh/blood thing. other things are completely new, like the bleeding eye twins. other things I'm kind of straining to remember from last year, namely which Heroes knew each other - didn't the Cop have interactions with Hiro/Ando at some point? or maybe I'm just an idiot and don't remember some of this stuff. (I tore through the episodes in like 3 weeks a couple months ago)

it seems different than what the writers had previously said, which was new storylines, etc. the amnesia story and "what happened from then/now is missing" at this point is just annoying. I think they should have just picked up from "the day after".

I guess mb the writers are awesome and have stuff planned to make the 'missing gap' wortwhile, but right now it's just confusing. and I don't have a ton of faith in the writers at this point
Old 10-03-2007, 12:10 PM

Candice didn't die Dids, just KOed at the finale.

KBZ, Matt never met Hiro or Ando. He was out cold fromt aking 4 bullets when Hiro appeared an Ando was in Japan again by that point.

And Matt>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>Niki. "Wha, I'm not strong enough, I need help! MICAH MIACH!" I was rooting for Jessica the whole season.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:13 PM

KBZ,

You are probably thinking of evil Parkman interacting with Hiros in the future.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think the shapeshifter is dead, but I can't recall why. That makes me very sad, as she was ridic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nikki beat her up pretty good but I don't think she killed her. It is definitely a shame she doesn't make frequent appearances.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nikki beat her up pretty good but I don't think she killed her. It is definitely a shame she doesn't make frequent appearances.

[/ QUOTE ]

If her other show gets cancelled, she'll probably be back. Would anyone hate it if someone else played her?
Old 10-03-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't sylar kill her? i know future sylar had her power and used it to pose as nathan, but i don't remember if he killed her in the present or not.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't sylar kill her? i know future sylar had her power and used it to pose as nathan, but i don't remember if he killed her in the present or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Final episode of season 1 Niki punches her out, then the Sylar-Peter fight start later in the episode, then Sylar "dies". So he never did kill her as far as we know.