Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Adriana Lima 122 50.62%
Scarlett Johansson 119 49.38%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 10:53 AM

Default Re: I Worry About Some Of You

I learned early on in this scandal that its impossible to deal with 90% of BBVers when it comes to something serious.

I just learned that DS has no idea what aspergers is and I'll assume he just meant paranoid schizophrenia

and [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Gildwulfs post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:56 AM

mmm ass burgers
Old 11-14-2007, 10:57 AM

well, i guess it doesn't bother me that David is "calling out" people with Asperger's because he doesn't even make sense. i assume his angle was that anyone misinterpreting his intent or AP's reaction to his post may have Asperger's because they generally have a poor understanding of tone and empathy. that would be definitely missing the point, though, David.

let's just refrain from naming conditions. no point, really. just call all of 2p2 stupid.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, i guess it doesn't bother me that David is "calling out" people with Asperger's because he doesn't even make sense. i assume his angle was that anyone misinterpreting his intent or AP's reaction to his post may have Asperger's because they generally have a poor understanding of tone and empathy. that would be definitely missing the point, though, David.

let's just refrain from naming conditions. no point, really. just call all of 2p2 stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know stupid people
it is a serious condition
apologize now
Old 11-14-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 11-14-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I know stupid people
apologize now

[/ QUOTE ]
i would, but you wouldn't understand <font color="white"> lol</font>

[ QUOTE ]
Thus a probably futile boycott of AP should be done even if the games are juicy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand where you were coming from as I also discussed with close friends that AP is probably going to be very juicy for the next couple of months.

You were just giving your opinions on it for what reason? Idk You would figure the "smarties" would already have figured that out at least for middlestakes that AP is probably the most profitable site to play right now,imo.

Slanksky I think you were just majorly misunderstood and actually might be because you might have a slight case of Aspergers Syndrome. hahahaha.

Why did you feel the need to post your opinions? was it because you felt left out because of Mat's post and wanted to chime in with some feedback on the ap scandal as well?

Anyway F the haters!

Old 11-14-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I know stupid people
apologize now

[/ QUOTE ]

would this really make you feel better? or is this a level? Srsly, its a dumb post on the internetz, get over it.