View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
...so when is the OP supposed to find out what the evidence is against her -- or at the very least, what she's being accused of???

[/ QUOTE ]
When the investigation is completed. IT IS THE ONLY WAY

[/ QUOTE ]

And I agree with you -- to a point. My contention is with Turtle's statement that if FTP finds her guilty, he doesn't care if she finds out what evidence there was against her.

Also, while I do not think that a player should be informed of *all* of the evidence against him/her while the investigation is taking place, the player should at least know what the charges are against him/her. Sillysal still has absolutely no idea why she's being investigated -- and it's been almost 3 weeks now.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Abosulte was a special case, and everyone knows that. Also, they outright lied while responding to accusations, which made it more incriminating. FTP has never done something to make me "doubt their honesty" and feel that they are "corruptible".

This argument at hand has always been a question of FTP's poor customer service for not keeping in touch well with the OP, and not their honesty or integrity, so to compare it to absolute is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

But why do you have such trust in FTP? Have you visited their offices? Do you know the owners personally? What have they done to earn your trust?

Plenty of people trusted Absolute before the [censored] hit the fan recently. Why was trust in Absolute misguided while trust in FTP was/is warranted?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
...so when is the OP supposed to find out what the evidence is against her -- or at the very least, what she's being accused of???

[/ QUOTE ]
When the investigation is completed. IT IS THE ONLY WAY

[/ QUOTE ]

And I agree with you -- to a point. My contention is with Turtle's statement that if FTP finds her guilty, he doesn't care if she finds out what evidence there was against her.

Also, while I do not think that a player should be informed of *all* of the evidence against him/her while the investigation is taking place, the player should at least know what the charges are against him/her. Sillysal still has absolutely no idea why she's being investigated -- and it's been almost 3 weeks now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but maybe sillysal does know, and just isn't informing us of that. As of her last post that I saw, she seemed pretty content with where the investigation was heading and seemed to know what she needed to.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Abosulte was a special case, and everyone knows that. Also, they outright lied while responding to accusations, which made it more incriminating. FTP has never done something to make me "doubt their honesty" and feel that they are "corruptible".

This argument at hand has always been a question of FTP's poor customer service for not keeping in touch well with the OP, and not their honesty or integrity, so to compare it to absolute is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

But why do you have such trust in FTP? Have you visited their offices? Do you know the owners personally? What have they done to earn your trust?

Plenty of people trusted Absolute before the [censored] hit the fan recently. Why was trust in Absolute misguided while trust in FTP was/is warranted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because to play online poker, I need to have a certain level of trust in them. I've never visited PayPal's offices, and they dont have a phone number to call either, but I have no choice but to use them when I auction on Ebay. I'm not going to deposit my life savings and let it sit there in my account or anything, but there are lots of reasons why they are more trustworthy then smaller sites.

And you are right, aboslute can't be trusted.....now. But theres a risk you have to take to play online poker ANYWHERE.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:23 PM

I don't feel like reading every thread. Did OP get his/her money back?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't feel like reading every thread. Did OP get his/her money back?

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point, no. her last post stated that she was aware of the direction of the investigation, adn that it should be all over soon.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:25 PM

sillysal, ooohhh sillysal. We need an update plaese. Where are you?

I don't like the way sillysal is not keeping us informed every hour. Jeez even FTP say they only take 24 hours.

sillysal's customer service is dreadful
Old 10-31-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sillysal, ooohhh sillysal. We need an update plaese. Where are you?

I don't like the way sillysal is not keeping us informed every hour. Jeez even FTP say they only take 24 hours.

sillysal's customer service is dreadful

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

ANYWAYS i apoligize for some of the immature statements that i have made during this heated debate.

all i'm doing is trying to state my opinions and beliefs, even if they sound stupid to some of you.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You englighten us with what sillysal has NOT done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for making my point. This is exactly the ass-backwards system that's in place. Seize now, look for evidence later; you better prove yourself innocent. But really, FTP is only behaving this way because people like you are too moronic to realize how grossly incongruent this practice is with pretty much all of western civilization's banking practices. People can't "freeze" YOUR accounts because they suspect you of anything. That the very definition of YOURS. If people can choose to take things from you at their leisure, and deprive you of the money, when they want, it is THEIRS.

Of course, if you are playing for nickels (as I suspect most people who aren't alarmed by these repeated issues must be) then it doesn't matter. 50K matters.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:43 PM

What? Enlighten us. What has sillysal done?

[/ QUOTE ]

You englighten us with what sillysal has NOT done.

Account suspensions do not just happen for no reason, and whatever it is that she did, triggered it. I'm not saying that I know she did something illegal exactly, but she did do somethign to trigger the investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me what is then. Please fill me in on what I did. Somebody , Anybody. So I can stop pacing my house wracking my brain stessing about just what it was that I did. So I might actually get some sleep. So I can stop drinking massive amounts of alcohol to calm my nerves.

As I've said before, there will be those who believe I'm guilty of something and there will be those who believe and sympathize with me.

I know I've done nothing wrong. If Fulltilt keeps my money they will have done so fradulently and you can bet I will do everything in my power to prove that.

I am trying to stay positive and I'm hoping that FTP will resolve this shortly. I hope that if I was involved unkowingly in some kind of chip dumping scandal, or a credit card scam, that they punish the wrongdoers accordingly. If that turns out to be the case I will acknowledge FTP securtiy deparment was dilgent in finding illegal activity that damages all of us involved with online gaming.

This has been a long and exhausting 3 weeks and I hope that none of you have to ever go through this.

As a member of The Poker Players Alliance I actively support the online gaming industry. However, if this is not resolved shortly and in my favor I'll be left with no choice but to bring this to the attention of local and naitonal media.