Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: 600: Hand Against GrandMelon

I'd 4-bet pre against what I've seen from GM, shove flop; he folds, great, he doesn't +metagame bucks.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he three bets you alot why would you fold? are you set mining? your hand either has to have some value preflop and on the flop or has to be considered set minining which is really dumb against grand melon. He knows you suck in these spots which is why im sure he 3 bets you alot. Im not sure how much he does 3 bet you but he 3 b ets diff people diff amnt based on how hard he owns them. You must have a collar round your neck =)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've earned some respect playing against GM. Actually (and I understand this has no reflection on his skill vs mine) he's 2nd on my biatch list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea Qtip had been frustrating me a little when this happened. He was 3 betting me a little and I kept folding so it might look like Im getting fed up and am fighting back.

Overall we dont have too much history, a little 3 betting here and there and I remember catching him trying to make a move or two on me (and vice versa too Im sure)
Old 11-01-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shove.
His c-bet tells you nothing, and I'm pretty sure you're ahead of his 3-betting range preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why are we shoving again? To get him to fold a worst hand and snapcall with a better one?