Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: New rules coming at FTP HU LHE

Haha. Gatorade causing problems at a poker room??? No way.

Mr.Gatorade why are you such a turd??? Just play poker or quit and go and take up quilting at your local Senior Citizen Home or something.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:41 PM

sal what is your id?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:46 PM

dean ,

are you TB dean?? If so you know me.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:05 PM

mr. gatorade,

FT's response to you seems surprisingly reasonable.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mr. gatorade,

FT's response to you seems surprisingly reasonable considering that you're a [censored] loon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-17-2007, 07:29 AM

Well I am crazy and it is reasonable in my opinion what Full Tilt has asked me to do. The reason people got upset at the fact is many players simply don’t play me (Hit and run all the time though) and choose to sit out against me. That is fine except for 2 reasons that created conflict. The poster above silly sal enjoyed hitting and running on me so much that she would play me 1 hand usually win and then sit out and waiting to get booted and not give up the table (There was a max of 4 at that time) and this always pissed me off and of course her saying "Haha" and "you loser" always infuriates me a little and I followed her to every table and got hit and run on for days by her until she found it un profitable to play me one hand 172 times that she e-mailed support and then got the letter you see me posted above. The second reason for the conflict is I play ALL 4 tables at once and I believe I am the only one that is crazy enough to do that so other players got pissed that I would take up all the tables and not give them an opportunity to let someone come to there table and play them. My thought is that if you don’t play me and I play you I should be able to play as many tables as I can handle and full tilt agrees to this point but doesn’t want to piss off the other players so the people win in the case of the people vs. Crazy Mike. I absolutely hate hit and runners almost as much as I hate bots and this really pisses me off because there is nothing I can do about this fact then to not play them. Hit and running is unethical and extremely bad mannered in my opinion is I don’t believe I have ever hit and run on anyone ever in my recent memory. Its just so scummy and crappy and overall bad poker ethics. Enough on my tirade.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)
Old 08-17-2007, 09:22 AM

go back to mumbling about Dean being a bot you [censored] retard
Old 08-17-2007, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its just so scummy and crappy and overall bad poker ethics.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really want to discuss ethics, let's discuss how ethical it is to host a slanderous website that labels real people as bots.

Newsflash:

Nobody wants to play you because you just end up posting their name on your (slanderous and unethical) website.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:30 AM

Crazy Mike,

I hate hit and runners, big time. Now, I have never hit and run you before but if you sat at my table, and i sat out, you asked me to move, then i moved, and you sat there too, i would hit and run you. I'd hit and run you on all 4 tables. Or starty typing binary code in the chat so i can get my account locked.

c'mon dude. you can't expect people to be nice to you if you're being a prick to them.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:25 PM

Crazy Mike,

Your immaturity and ignorance are clearly obvious in your above post. You cannot stop running your mouth and that ultimatley is what gets you into trouble. I would imagine that you have been popped in the mouth a time or two in the past. You just cant stop running your mouth.

First off, ANY poker player who has HALF a brain knows there is no such a thing as "hit and run". It was one long session. You accuse EVERYBODY of being a hit and runner NO MATTER how long the session. If anybody leaves while they are ahead, in your eyes, they are a hit and runner. LOL. If they dont hit and run then they are a bot. You are so moronic and childish.

You have no idea who I am as a person so therefore you cannot make any assumptions on my character. Calling me unethical is slanderous and if you continue to spew your nonsense in a public forum be prepared to face the consequences.

Clearly from the tone of the reponses here, you are not held in high regard. That, MrGAtorade is of your own doing. You continue to show by your uneducated rants, what a complete imbecile you are.

But please do continue with your rants and tirades. Go ahead and hang yourself with your own words. Clearly reason and sanity will overrule you at every turn.

It was your actions that caused such an uproar at Fulltilt. Not mine. If you think that I was the only person who complained about your selfish behaviour you are clearly mistaken. Truth and honor always rule out, MRGaotrade. As long as you continue to follow a path other then this, you will beaten down.