Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Daily Adsense Routine

I've talked to a lot of people from this forum. Everybody wants a step by step plan. I give them a step by step plan. Then they want a guarantee? They want to be sure that if they follow the steps that they will make money.

I'm not one to make promises but I'm going to give you a 30 day guide to building a website and making money with it. Follow it, repeat it, prosper.

I'm not going to lie to you...

<font color="red">IT'S WORK </font>

Day 1 - Find a niche. There's a lot of ways to do this. One of my favorites is just going to directories like www.ebay.com and seeing what kind of subtopics they have. Another way is www.magazines.com and just browsing the titles. Google also has a nice tool for this it's google suggestions.

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&amp;hl=en

If you start to type something in it will suggest a finishing phrase. Great for finding niches.

Day 2 - Get your site out there. The sooner the better. I use xsitepro for this because it's simple fast and effective. It's a great tool, it's 197$ and it pays for itself. Don't speand forever on the design it's not all that important. JUST GET IT STARTED. This step shouldn't take that long.

Day 3 - Keyword Research

Get the overture tool and just start using it. Find as many keywords as you can. Write them down, print them off, do whatever you can with them. This list needs to be huge!

Day 4,5,6 - Write Write and Write

This is work. You want to make passive income deal with it. Or hire somebody to do it for you. This is not get rich quick. The goal is to write 5 articles a day. Each article focused on it's own keyword phrase that you found in day 3. Each article should be about 500 words each. Slip the keyword / phrase into the article 4-5 times. Also write something for the home page.

Day 7 - Directories

You've now got content on your site. Hopefully you've made it look presentable. Next is directory submissions. It sucks and is super boring. Again outsource this if you really want to. Here's a link to a bunch of directories. Start working your way down the list.

http://www.strongestlinks.com/directories.php

Day 8 - Write More

You need to write one article a day every day. Writing isn't that hard. Actually if you're smart you're not even writing. You're REWRITING. Anything you can think to write of has probably already been written on ezinearticles. Go There search, find an article, and rewrite it. Use copyscape.com to make sure your copy isn't too similar.

Day 9 - Get a logo

There's a few ways to do this. One is to use a somewhat professional service like www.gotlogos.com It's like 25$ for a decent logo. Or you can take a bit more time. Visit some art forums anime forums photoshop forums. Doesn't really matter. You'd be surprised how good some of these young kids are with this logo/banner stuff. They'll also normally do it for like 5-10$ and a reference.

Day 10-15 - Write More!

This time Take articles you've already written. Take their keywords and write a similar topiced article. You will be submitting these to article directories. When you write the new article make sure it isn't the same as the one on your webpage. Make a resource box. In the resource box link the article to the similar focused article already publised on your page. The goal is to have every article on your page with a backlink.

Day 16 Adsense!

Now that the directories have looked at your site. Only now add your adsense. Many directories don't like advertisements. So it's better to get added first and then do ads later. Make sure you follow googles tos with adsense but there's plenty of crafty tricks for your implementation. I'll leave those to you to figure out.

Day 17 - Backlinks

Lets get more backlinks. The more we can get the better. Here's a nice tool for that.

http://webconfs.com/backlink-builder.php

Day 18 - Forums

Start providing informative posts to forums related to your niche. This is a great way to get visitors, but make your posts useful – if they seem too obviously self-promoting, you’ll get booted off!

Days 19-30 - More Work

Articles, Articles, Articles
Submit articles to directories
Get backlinks, receipriocal links, make forum posts.

Day 30 - Enjoy

This is a lot of work. It's not easy. But it does work.

Every step listed above can be outsourced. I don't think it's unlikely that you can make each niche site average 5-10$ a day adsense income.

Now imagine if you outsource just about every step of this whole process. Get a site up every 3-4 days. This is not out of the question and is what a lot of the top guys are doing.

Cheers,

Josh

Here I'll give you a free gift even. These are niches I've found with my own research.

cd duplication
hair loss
office chairs
consulting
chiropractor
online photo album
golf schools
debt conslidation
car transport
floor mats
acting schools
woodworking
pepper spray
green cards
caskets
time management
home safety
bird feeders
candy
sleep
kites
low carb
garden supply
stained glass
study abroad
wheel chairs
small business loans
recycling
swimsuits
baby clothes
chess
catalogs
volleyball
hunting apparel
smoothies
educational toys
maternity clothes
plus size clothing
body kits
cookware
beer making
organic food

Most of these ideas all have related niches where you could even make a large network of sites all similar in nature.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Daily Adsense Routine

JoshK,

Are you doing this routine now? How many sites do you have up and running?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:30 PM

Nice post, JoshK. If I didn't have 1million things going on right now I'd give it a shot. I'd love to hear any experience any has with this daily routine.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:38 PM

I'm just curious. How much do you average per click? Mine has been rather low this week...and how do you keep from getting smart-priced?
Old 01-08-2007, 10:51 PM

From my experience even when you provide someone a step by step guide to make money 99% will not take action.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:57 PM

I would like to prop bet with someone about creating and making sites. Perhaps mutually... Small stakes like 1k... or so to create 3 sites in the next 6 months.

Basically I want an accountability partner... Takers?
Old 01-08-2007, 11:27 PM

How do we make the websites? Do you use godaddy.com for the website and hosting? Thanks for any advice. I am really excited about this and am going to try to start 25-50 sites this year.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:35 PM

here is a stupid guide for making sites... lol http://www.ijusthavetoknow.com
Old 01-08-2007, 11:40 PM

Thanks for the tips josh. I was wondering how much do you think someone could make doing this. What do you think is possible.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tips josh. I was wondering how much do you think someone could make doing this. What do you think is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as you want? Seriously it all depends on how hard you work. But it's really not all that difficult to make a site that creates 10$ a day in adsense or other income. Just repeat it as much as you can stand, or as often as you can hire others to do it for you.