Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should I find a new 5 seed?
Yes 11 40.74%
No 16 59.26%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2007, 09:08 PM

Default My roommates girlfriend is a piece of [censored]

Okay. This will probably end up as a long rant, but I have a problem and need advice.

This is going to be my junior year in college and I want it to be a good one. My first year I lived in a dorm with one of my friends who I worked with for 3-4 years prior to living together, as well as with another person who I hadn't met beforehand but turned out to be the man. Anyway, the guy who I had known before was dating this girl. We'll just refer to her as scum. Scum and her boyfriend met while scum was dating my best friend, and cheated on him with my roommate (this took place like 1.5 - 2 years before college). By the time we moved into school, their relationship was dwindling and scum was apparently using my roommate for his bed and his fridge which was usually stocked with beer, which her and her friends came in and stole frequently.

Anyway, scum overstayed her welcome in our dorm room after about 2 weeks. One of the first incidents was when I was getting ready to go out, and I noticed my hair gel was gone. I asked my two roommates if they had used it and they replied no. I asked scum, and she told me she had taken it and let her friend use some and forgot to bring it back. Ok, thanks for telling me about this.

Another incident was when she went out, got drunk (Her nightly routine), pissed herself and decided do drape her pissed pants over my chair. Oh don't worry, she said she would clean it.

About 3/4 of the way through the year, my roommates and scum's relationship really deteriorated. I could not understand why my friend would still even talk to her or look at her after some of the things she would say and do. One night she came in telling us about how she just made out with a guy (probably sucked him off too), and then just got right into my roomies bed and stayed the night. The next day they had a fight about that, and my roomie told her that she wasn't welcome in our dorm anymore. Well she didn't like this, and decided to take an apple that was on my roomies desk, throw it against the wall smashing it into pieces, and then grind the apple into the carpet. As if this wasn't enough, she grabbed a bag of chips, dumped them out, and proceeded to grind them into the carpet before we physically threw her out of the room.

Also around this time I found out that she came into my dorm hall (not my room, just the main hall lounge area) and literally just peed on the floor infront of the reslife office.

My roomie and her broke up before the year ended, and it was sweet. Nobody touching my [censored]. Nobody waking me up in the AM, and nobody making noises/peeing on things during the night. Ship it.

My roomie and I applied for an on-campus apartment for Fall 06-07. It was supposed to be myself, my old roomie, this kid Jim, and another CS Major, Adam who I was friends with. Well, things didn't work out as expected, as Jim didn't have enough money to pay for on-campus housing. We needed to find another roommate, so we asked this other guy, Ty, if he would live with us (I knew him and jimmy from the same job I had worked with my original roomie). He agreed, but there was a slight stipulation... Ty and scum had pronouced their love for each other, and we now a couple. You have got to be [censored] me. Before I go further I'd like to say that Ty is a normal, smart, good-looking guy. And he had dated hot bitches in the past. Why he decided to stoop to this level is still and will always be beyond em.

The apartment was broken into 3 mini-floors, the bottom floor was where Ty and I lived (The house thought this would be a good idea since we both smoked), and upstairs was old-roomie and adam, with the kitchen and living room in the middle floor. Oh yeah, Jim slept on the couch for the whole 1st semester. Why pay for a place to live when you can not pay for a place to live, right?

Anyway, I realized after about the 1st week that this year was going to be another scum horror show. She woke up at like 7 AM to go to work, and would literally slam [censored] that was in her way. I seriously think she was trying to be loud. Bedroom door = SLAM. Apt door = SLIZAMMMMMM!! She had also developed a cough... An incessant cough. ALL NIGHT she coughed. How Ty slept next to her and got a nights sleep was beyond me, because I sure as [censored] didn't.

I found out that she had gotten upset with Ty, and as a way to pay him back decided to pee on the floor of our room. I just wish she had asked my permission before she, um... peed on the floor that I walk on everyday.

Towards the end of the semester, Ty, scum and myself were having a drunk conversation. Scum was talking about god knows what (it was something retarded, I assure you), when Ty interrupted her. Instead of handling the situation normally, scum decided to throw her beer bottle at the wall, denting it and obviously spreading glass [censored] everwhere. I'm sitting there in awe wondering how anyone could behave like this... all... the... time.

I had decided that I would rather cut my nuts off than live in the same area as her again. I told Ty that either him or I would be living upstairs next semester, because I couldn't deal with the urine-coughfiend anymore. He agreed to move upstairs with Adam (Who naturally despised her, but is a reasonable guy and said 'since I stuck it out, he would try his best to do the same')

Sometime during this time period the inevitable happened. Scum got drunk and cheated on Ty, by making out with another guy at a party. Yes. Thank you god. Wash your hands of her and let us live in peace baby! Literally the next day I was taking a [censored], and I hear the classic, clickclick... SLIZZAMMMM of a wildebeast entering the apartment. Next thing I hear is someone trying to open the door to the bathroom without knocking... Wonder who that could be? Ty had forgiven scum, on the grounds that scum was drunk when it happened. W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was about this time they had bought the game Guitar Hero, which scum had spent her whole winter vacation practicing, soley for the fact that she would be better than the rest of the house at a video game (She seriously said that), and proceeded to occupy the living room TV for hours at a time.

I had just received my brand new 17" widescreen lappy, which became my life's most important possession. I didn't have a problem with any of my roommates using it if they needed to, but I had seen scum spill a 1/2 bottle of Captain morgan's on my roomies ([censored]) laptop, and didn't wish the same fate on mine. Well obviously one day I come home from class and there is my huge screen casting its warm glow on scums face. I nearly blew a headgasket. I made it clear that she was never to touch my machine ever again, and I wouldn't trust her with any piece of equipment worth 5 dollars. Later that week, she spilled a drink on my power supply.

Another time, I was rolling a joint on the arm of a chair, and scum didn't see a problem with RUNNING BY ME AT LIGHT SPEED, causing a breeze which lifted the joint and spilled nugs all over the nasty ass carpet.

When scum and Ty would fight/argue, it was totally [censored]. Instead of talking, scum would resort to physical violence to get her point across. The more possessions of Ty's (Or whoever, it didn't matter to her) she broke, the more righteous she was.

There were many, many, many MANY more unfathomable acts that she did in the two years that we lived together, but I think I've listed enough to get the point across that she is, indeed psychotic.

At the close of the 2nd 07 Semester, I had found out from my roommates girlfriend that scum, out of spite for adam, had stole his favorite hat, pissed on it, and let it dry for him to put on. Obv as soon as I found out about this I told Adam, and that night we hosted a party, where we sprayed chemicals in scums garden of plants that she put in our window (Yes, she takes it on herself to fill up 12 feet of windowsil with dirty ass plants that didn't look good at all). That felt good. The next morning, Adam straight up destroyed all her plants, and left a note on them saying [censored] you or whatever. Scum calls ME up, and is flipping out about why I told Adam about her pissing on his hat. I told her I hope she gets what she deserves from Adam, and that she was retarded for thinking I wouldn't tell one of my friends if she did something that disgusting. Anyway, Adam and her had a nice big fight (I had already moved out at this point), and she told my roommate that she hated us, and never wanted to see any of us ever again. Shiiip?

Okay, there's the background. Now for my current situation. At the end of last year we went through a huge fiasco to get out of on-campus housing, so that we could get a sick ass off-campus apartment. After enduring meetings with res-life officials and writing longass essays about why we should be removed from on-campus housing, they finally gave in. We were free to have our own sick place for my Junior (and everyone else's senior) year. I found out that scum was re-applying to PSU (she had dropped out after the first year to become a full time lush/scumbag), and was looking for an on-campus apt. This is fine with me, since she doesn't want to ever see any of us again. However, It turns out that she was being facetious about that. My roommate had ran into scum's mother, who told him that she had gotten denied for on-campus housing, and that scum would be LIVING with us this year.

[censored] PUUUUKE HACHCYAHCAYCHAYH

So. What do I do about this? For starters, I signed a lease saying that we were not allowed to have guests stay overnight for extended periods of time. That's a plus in my favor. Second, I think I have a valid right to be concerned for the well-being of myself and my possessions, after seeing what scum was capable of doing to Adam's stuff (I'm sure she has done much more than just the urine on the hat). Thirdly, if you attend PSU as a commuter (which I'm assuming she is saying she's doing), and the university finds out that you are actually living near campus, there is hell to pay.

I know this has been long, and thank you to those who read through it. But now, what should my course of action be and why. I would like to remain friends with Ty, who knows I don't like his gf, and is understanding about that type of [censored].

Cliffs: Been dealing with a psychotic roommates gf for 2 years, and now she wants to enter my house for a 3rd year. I don't want this. Give me ways to avoid her staying.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: My roommates girlfriend is a piece of [censored]

first to say tl;dr
Old 08-31-2007, 09:54 PM

Okay, I'll make this post short and sweet (to contrast yours). Life is too short to be dealing with this girl in any way, shape, or form. If Ty is any sort of friend he will realize how much you het Scum and prevent her from living there. Hell, if he was a really good friend he'd get rid of her.

If I was in your sboes, I would do ANYTHING possible to prevent Scum from being in ANY contact with you, even if this does mean resorting to unethical measures.

I find it extremely strange for someone to want to urinate on so many things btw.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:59 PM

wow. this is 100% your fault for ever living with that kid again. friend or not, you should have known this [censored] would happen.

omg, people in college broke up then got back together???

stop the presses!
Old 08-31-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow. this is 100% your fault for ever living with that kid again. friend or not, you should have known this [censored] would happen.

omg, people in college broke up then got back together???

stop the presses!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ty is still one of my better friends and we didn't have anyone who could fill the off-campus apt. Due to short notice (Because of getting released from on-campus and all that bs i mentioned).

I know that I will never be able to wash my hands clean on scum and will always see her atleast semi-frequently while she is dating my roommate. But the fact that she has intentions of LIVING in the place that I pay to live in, just so she can have a place where she can smoke pot/drink til she throws up in, without paying a cent, is nauseating.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 PM

Here she is:

Old 08-31-2007, 10:30 PM

Why does she look like that?
Old 08-31-2007, 10:47 PM

That's how God made her.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:49 PM

Take her clothes off and post more pics.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:58 PM

No.