Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Crazy Future Theories..

damn, i wish i was able to actually see life in like 100K years, if its still here.

Then again i would never want to live that long anyway
Old 10-10-2007, 01:19 AM

Pretty good...

Here's what I unfortunately think will happen based on current events, historical events and discussion papers of various groups.

There is an ongoing 'Union' program going. The European Union was the first. There will be an African Union, North American Union, South American Union and Asian Union. The curency and constitions of each union will be "harmonized" (their word).

Then the Unions will merge into a world union--a world dictatorship controlled by a small group, relatively speaking.

During the time of the regional unions, genocide will become imperative for the controllers of the world (CFR, Trilateral, Club of Rome, IMF, Worldbank and multinational corp controlling shareholders).

Their goal is to eliminate at least half of the world's population (they call these people "useless eaters").

The other 2-3 billion will essentially be microchipped de facto slaves who are monitored and controlled 24/7.

The genocide will be accomplished by both engineered viruses, for which Aids was a test run and regional genocide (such as spraying poison on entire villages in Africa).

The controllers I mentioned earlier are tied to the multinational coprorations which will acquire control of resources, including farmland, water supplies etc.

The remaining 2-3 billion people will have to do grunt work for basic survival because prices will be high and standards of living will have become unifiedly lower worldwide.

Timeframe? 20 years.

What will the controlling group be made up of? The wealthiest and most influential Arabian, European and Chinese people.

What groups will perish worldwide? People over age 65, terminally ill, mentally retarded, people with certain mental illnesses, physically handicapped, physically weak, political dissidents, most prison inmates, minority religious groups and those who don't survive the virus.

The controllers and thosed deemed desirable (workers, intelligencia, artists, craftspeople, etc) will be given treatment to recover from the virus.

Hopefully I am wrong about this entire scenario...
Old 10-10-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the idea that at some point resources will not be scarce.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they solve the land problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

They build massive space colonies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_(The_Culture)

Violence is hard because the machines are so godlike that they will typically be able to intervene, and medical tech is so advanced that people are tough to kill or permanently injure. If you are repeatedly violent then a drone (robot) follows you everywhere and stops you.

[/ QUOTE ]

that guy should sue the microsoft b/c that orbital/ringworld thing looks just like the halo-like space habitat in the video game "halo".
Old 10-10-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty good...

Here's what I unfortunately think will happen based on current events, historical events and discussion papers of various groups.

There is an ongoing 'Union' program going. The European Union was the first. There will be an African Union, North American Union, South American Union and Asian Union. The curency and constitions of each union will be "harmonized" (their word).

Then the Unions will merge into a world union--a world dictatorship controlled by a small group, relatively speaking.

During the time of the regional unions, genocide will become imperative for the controllers of the world (CFR, Trilateral, Club of Rome, IMF, Worldbank and multinational corp controlling shareholders).

Their goal is to eliminate at least half of the world's population (they call these people "useless eaters").

The other 2-3 billion will essentially be microchipped de facto slaves who are monitored and controlled 24/7.

The genocide will be accomplished by both engineered viruses, for which Aids was a test run and regional genocide (such as spraying poison on entire villages in Africa).

The controllers I mentioned earlier are tied to the multinational coprorations which will acquire control of resources, including farmland, water supplies etc.

The remaining 2-3 billion people will have to do grunt work for basic survival because prices will be high and standards of living will have become unifiedly lower worldwide.

Timeframe? 20 years.

What will the controlling group be made up of? The wealthiest and most influential Arabian, European and Chinese people.

What groups will perish worldwide? People over age 65, terminally ill, mentally retarded, people with certain mental illnesses, physically handicapped, physically weak, political dissidents, most prison inmates, minority religious groups and those who don't survive the virus.

The controllers and thosed deemed desirable (workers, intelligencia, artists, craftspeople, etc) will be given treatment to recover from the virus.

[/ QUOTE ]
holy cow. 20 years is bit close i hope. but sounds logical too. what about the most influential americans?
i wouldnt be suprised if your ideas are the base concept of the future in numerous think tanks in the us and therefore they strive to make all this happen, but with america in the leading position. as usual since ww2 ldo

the american intelligent elite is just the cleverest part of all man imo and very ruthless too.
they will always manipulate the world in their favor and no other nation comes close.
its only a pity that average american joe will never benefit from that since hes a work slave already. just not being aware of it.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
holy cow. 20 years is bit close i hope. but sounds logical too. what about the most influential americans?
i wouldnt be suprised if your ideas are the base concept of the future in numerous think tanks in the us and therefore they strive to make all this happen, but with america in the leading position. as usual since ww2 ldo

the american intelligent elite is just the cleverest part of all man imo and very ruthless too. they will always manipulate the world in their favor and no other nation comes close. its only a pity that average american joe will never benefit from that since hes a work slave already. just not being aware of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure a good number of wealthy and influential Americans will be part of the cabal to reward their fine work in dumbing us down and eroding the standard of living for the middle and lower classes in the US.

As far as the US as a country in the leading position, that premis is wrong. We have a currency backed by nothing since 1913. The value of the dollar has continually eroded. Jobs are outsourced. We are a huge debtor nation because we buy more than we create. Research the concept of 'debtor in possession'.

Moving on, based on various Executive Orders, international treaties and of course the mis-named Patriot Act, the US constitution is all but dead. And once the American Union takes effect, it will be because the union will have a new constitution for Canada, US and Mexico. Thank the current white house occupant for the American Union.

Here's some more things to consider...

Poisoned pet food from China. Test run for people?

Bovine growth hormone in milk courtesy of Monsanto (even though there is an overproduction of milk worldwide...). That hormone makes antibiotics ineffective in humans. Monsanto uses chemicals to screw us in many other ways.

I read many science fiction books in the 70's. Many of the top SF writers were on the mark. Unfortunately, the ones writing about future utopian societies seem to be wrong. There is less money for the controllers in utopia than there is in constant wars, (fake) famine, (UN sponsored) genocide, and social engineering.

There is little we can do anymore. The unification of groups of countries are accomplished through circumvention of the constituent governments.

People like Ron Paul and Phyllis Schlafly won't be elected to the white house, and they would probably be ineffective against the cabal if they were (eg JFK).

Anyway, if you want to get a heads up on some of the future events, go to the Council on Foreign Relations website. Their opinions and papers seem to have a big influence...
Old 10-10-2007, 08:58 PM

the cubs will win the pennant.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:27 PM

In the future, I will fart and blame it on the guy next to me.

EDIT: Oh [censored]! I was right!
Old 10-10-2007, 09:45 PM

A group of people will become disenchanted with the current offer of capitalism and place more importance on other things apart from the increasing accumulation of material.
Along with other movements such as environmental consciousness and an increasing focus or importance placed on health, i think technology may not advance in a scary, space domination way but will be scaled back as people pursue more healthy, happy lifestyles. People will move away from being work slaves to a more balanced life.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty good...

Timeframe? 20 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. Don't smoke all of that, k?
Old 10-11-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think I saw this posted in SMP, but it's worth posting over here. It's TLDR, but it's amazing.

http://www.multivax.com/last_question.html

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Asimov

[/ QUOTE ]

Well worth reading, I am a huge Asimov fan as well and love the idea presented.