Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Titans vs Saints, toughts?

[ QUOTE ]
this game going to scores alot because of bush vs young. so i kinda like to play over on this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Level? The bad grammar + BSP logic + first post for user all together kind of makes me think so, but maybe not. Either way, I'll definitely remember to take the Ten/NO under close to kickoff.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this game going to scores alot because of bush vs young. so i kinda like to play over on this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Level? The bad grammar + BSP logic + first post for user all together kind of makes me think so, but maybe not. Either way, I'll definitely remember to take the Ten/NO under close to kickoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah LOL big time... Titans have played solid D and Saints O has scored 24 points its two games this year, Titans O plays control ball, o45.5 looks tough to overcome to me.

Seriously this game looks like it might be a BSP pick for the Saints. Wait and see on that I guess but what have the Saints done so far this year to be favored on a neutral field over ANYONE, much less VY and a Titans team that took the Colts to the wire?

- C -
Old 09-21-2007, 09:11 AM

interesting facts about the Titans here:

If you are a football gambler and you are missing out on the Tennessee Titan gravy train then you should go kill yourself twice. Coming off another easy cover and almost win against Indianapolis, the Titans are 2-0 this season against the spread, 8-1 over their last 9 games and 11-2 over their last 13 games against the spread. This is rarefied air folks. Never has a team been this hot against the spread. It is absurd at this point. Not as absurd as the oddsmakers making New Orleans 5 point favorites over Tennessee. Not only do I think the Titans will cover on Monday night, they are probably going to get the W. Vince Young is 10-5 as a starter with three of those losses coming to law firm of Manning & Brady.

taken from http://www.sportscolumn.com/story/20...ks_and_Podcast
Old 09-21-2007, 11:22 AM

i like a 6pt teaser here

titans +10
Over 39.5
Old 09-21-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i like a 6pt teaser here

titans +10
Over 39.5

[/ QUOTE ]
I also like 6pt teaser, except under 51.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:14 PM

It's not uncommon for teams on the decline to be given too much credit early in the season when they're at home. We saw this last week with every home favorite who lost on the road in week 1, lost against the spread in week 2 (Philly, Rams, etc.). NO has gotten absolutely crushed on the road at Indy and at TB. Now hfa is supposed to magically fix their problems? The Titans meanwhile won at Jax with a dominating running attack, and took Indy down to the finish line last week.

I don't understand how anyone can think that NO is a better team than Tenn on a neutral field right now. Even if you only think Tenn is a 1 pt favorite over NO at a neutral site, that means the line should be no higher than NO -2 when adjusted for hfa. Which translates into the line being at least 3 points off with Tenn being a 5 point dog. This is prime real estate in Valuetown.

Also, look at last year's home results for NO. The Saints lost to Baltimore (22-35), Cincinnati (16-31), and dreadful Washington (10-16) at home when the games all mattered, so they're hardly invincible in the dome.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i like a 6pt teaser here

titans +10
Over 39.5

[/ QUOTE ]
I also like 6pt teaser, except under 51.

[/ QUOTE ]

6pt teaser
Titans(Tennessee) +10.5
Titans(Tennessee) Under 51.5

is this better?