Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Why not WSEX?

poor management decisions imo

I gurantee if I ran things, I could have over 5K players in 2 months.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:00 PM

Has anyone had trouble getting money out of here? I made a withdrawal request (bank draft) two weeks ago and still haven't received it. I talked to their CS and she says it hasn't even been processed yet due to the high volume of requests. And when it is finally processed, she said it would 4-6 weeks via regular mail. That means it could take potentially over two months just to get my money. I would think this would be reason enough not to choose this place.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone had trouble getting money out of here? I made a withdrawal request (bank draft) two weeks ago and still haven't received it. I talked to their CS and she says it hasn't even been processed yet due to the high volume of requests. And when it is finally processed, she said it would 4-6 weeks via regular mail. That means it could take potentially over two months just to get my money. I would think this would be reason enough not to choose this place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had five checks delivered in the last five weeks. None took longer than two weeks. The money was out of my account by the next day.

Newly opened 2+2 accounts gratuitously slurring WPX is all too common.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:32 PM

The money was also taken out of my account the next day, which was 2 weeks ago. So I assumed the check was sent. When I talked to them via live chat today, they said it hasn't even been processed yet, due to high demand.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:25 AM

I will investigate this first thing in the morning. I haven't heard of any delays like that in some time.

Please PM me your user name.

Fred Balfour
General Manager
WSEX.com
Old 10-29-2007, 01:02 AM

I PM'd you my username. If possible can you tell me when around my check will be processed? The CS person couldn't even tell me that, just that it's on a waiting list because of the high demand. At least I'll know when about to expect it as opposed to not knowing anything.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you were told exactly, but I am pulling the chat logs later today. WSEX is not behind with withdrawals.

WSEX is currently processing all withdrawals within the time frame stated on its web site. You put in a regular mail withdrawal request on October 15th or very early October 16th. It was processed on October 16th. Our web site states that regular mail takes up to 20 business days. Today is the 11th business day since your withdrawal was processed.

I really don't understand what the problem is.

Please feel free to contact me if I have the facts wrong here.

Fred Balfour
General Manager
WSEX.com
Old 10-29-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's no reason a $3 rake should be an industry standard and that bigger games should get popped for $5.

A tourney with a $1000 entry shouldn't cost 100x the entry into a $1 tournament.

It would not surprise me to find that there's some degree of soft collusion among poker sites with the aim to keep costs artificially inflated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh how I wish there was one of these threads for every "online poker is rigged" thread.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 12:16 PM

i used to play there a lot. Then 2 things happened that killed the site.

1. It became difficult to deposit. The games got noticabley tougher.

2. They went to 75% RB. That was their only draw for me at that point. I and money others its seems, left at that point.

I think they are pretty much done now, as they have never show much advertising skill.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:39 PM

WSEX is nice for us fishes
Go bust, get RB, go Bust, get RB, deposit, RB, go bust, RB.. and so on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]