5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

***DEAD***
fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
***DEAD***
Old 10-31-2007, 03:29 PM

Far from caught up – but jgunnip has now officially caught my attention.

Yesterday he says this:
[ QUOTE ]

That seems like a fine plan dustin. Books stated at the beginning of the day that he needed just four votes. So I will vote for him. VR, dan, and eskimonk can too.

[/ QUOTE ]

After making sure he is not on Dustin, he adds this….
[ QUOTE ]

Dustin's plan is best. We need everybody on board.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this….
[ QUOTE ]

Anybody who doesn't go along with this plan will be considered a wolf and lynched tomorrow and the day after that accordingly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Today he says this:
[ QUOTE ]
Suspicious people who piled on dustin early without questioning the voting strategy are prime suspects b/c they would have known that the last vote revenge killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you are kidding…. I am not saying you are a wolf, because you went along with the plan – but to do a 180 today and decide anyone who voted for him early is – even though you pushed, in fact <u>threatened</u>, for it – seems a little “out there”. Can you explain how you are “confirmed” again?

The following is not directed at jgunnip – it’s directed at all of us. I would have thought we would have learned a long time ago that the best way to find wolves is to get people to vote where they want – not force them to vote where you want. And yet, that is all this entire game has been - aided by the Queen and King for the Day. So almost ever day's voting has been based on one or two people’s opinions and everyone else throwing the towel in (myself included). Wonderful cover for the wolves. And yes, I am frustrated.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me you are kidding…. I am not saying you are a wolf, because you went along with the plan – but to do a 180 today and decide anyone who voted for him early is – even though you pushed, in fact threatened, for it – seems a little “out there”. Can you explain how you are “confirmed” again?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose the plan looked much better through my eyes since the people who were gonna vote for books were the most likely villagers imo. clown and jenn could vote whoever they wanted since they were confirmed in my eyes as well. That left 9 other unknowns and leans to vote for dustin.

Now, I didn't even bother discussing the possibility of him being evil yesterday cause it didn't matter. Especially with him voting himself. If he turns up good then presumably he kills one of the suspected evils as a revenge kill. If he turns up good, he's not going to sacrifice one of his own so when he kills a villager, we've got the remaining evils narrowed down.

What wasn't taken into account was the possibility of the revenge kill being for a specific voter, in this case the last voter. However, this is still helpful since the wolves most likely devised this plan in wolf chat two nights ago and would know to stay away from the end of the voting, thus piling on early.

Unfortunately Dan switched late completely screwing over any chance there was of books getting his votes and now we probably won't get a chance to see his powers in action. And yes, I think he's a non-evil.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:00 PM

You can believe what you want but I am a pumpkin. Yesterday eskimonk quoted some of my previous confirming this. I suppose I could be a neutral pumpkin, but I am definitely not evil. The evil witch targeted skillay last night which also happened to be my target.

Also KM, good point regarding the voting.

VR
Old 10-31-2007, 04:06 PM

?@vr vote

while i agree she may be a wolf, we need to lynch either ourhouse or from the 3some of mark/boiler/?

we KNOW both of those groups contain a wolf (maybe 2-3 in the 3some)
Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 PM

I think we need to vote Mark and Boiler because I am convinced both are thoroughly evil. If I had to choose between Nich and OH I would go Ourhouse without question.

Lynching OH is just the lower variance play. He claims to be unlynchable, which is an interesting ploy if he is a wolf, but worst case would seem to be no-lynch. There are few people I can see wolves doing this to, but Nich has a history of having people ignore him. If there is an evil seer for instance they may have chosen Clown instead based on the name of his role. In short I would prefer Mark or Boiler, barring that I would lynch Ourhouse over Nich.

On other notes, I am seriously tilted by this game, but I swore to myself that I like you all too much to lose my cool and start berating people. I will just keep working to convince people to make the correct decision.

I did realize something that might help. That is that early in the game both Pyramid and Luckay voted for me, both evil. Let's imagine my power hurts villagers who vote for me. Then why didn't a wolf or two pile on after Dan or other villagers voted me? If I am a wolf I am making this power up and have persisted despite no one believing me. It just doesn't make any sense and I would appreciate anyone at all telling me what they believe I am trying to pull here. I also see a ton of people saying they haven't decided yet. What exactly will make you decide to trust me?

I now need three votes, don't bother if you intend to switch off to someone else just before night. I would also point out to Jenn specifically that there is absolutely nothing I could do to you at this point anyway. Your role is known and the wolves will have to kill you, so if you voted me it would be hard to imagine what harm it could possibly do.

Vote Mark because it will essentially clear Eskimo where Boiler doesn't tell us as much.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:20 PM

[0] boiler
[0] bulletproof eskimo
[0] fcbl voted for our house
[0] jennfox
[0] jgunnip voted for vr
[0] km
[1] mark voted for nich
<font color="red"> [2] nich voted for our house </font>
<font color="red"> [2] our house voted for nich </font>
[0] skillayskill
[0] tarheeljks
[1] vr
[0] wdcbooks voted for mark
Old 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM

BTW, one of the most telling things about Mark is that when he is a villager he acts genuinely wounded when people vote for him. He is one of those people where I actually feel guilty for suspecting him. There is none of that here. I have been hammering on him and there has been no response at all.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:29 PM

I think we need to decide between OH and Nick today.

Nick

Nick claimed to be Whoopi Goldberg, as a nun. I came back and said I doubted that Whoopi would be here as a nun. She would be here as another role. Now, today he changes it and says he's not really Whoopi, just a plain old nun.

He says he has handed us two wolves, but Pyramid was dead by the time he came out and we all thought Pyramid was a wolf.

He's "given us OH". I am not sure what is up with VR and OH and the shooting or whatever - but I have more reason to question Nick's claim at the moment than anyone else's.

His peek of Jenn is not horrible, I sure wanted her or Clown peeked. But why didn't he peeked them when they first claimed and all the questions started?

I also find it pretty hard to believe the wolves have left him alive. For what purpose? I would think if:
a) he were really the seer,
b) OH really a wolf, and
c) they knew Dustin was dying

they wouldn't want to risk another wolf getting peeked. It makes no sense to me. Maybe if there was only one person making the sole decision and they were inexperienced (i.e Tar), but there are 4 wolves left, so again - I doubt it.

I haven't been able to reconcile why he would do it as a wolf - because he wasn't getting a lot of heat - but I know he had shown up on <u>my</u> list. I am now wondering if he gets some extra power if he succeeds in killing OH, who seems to have some special power to stay alive.

Or maybe you all are lying......
Old 10-31-2007, 04:32 PM

Mark

Won't be back until later