Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 07:37 AM

Default Re: Party Regs Thread

Now imagine you have deuces and think you have been floated you 3 times......
Old 08-16-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now imagine you have deuces and think you have been floated you 3 times......

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what this means.

As with the fish outing stuff though, whatever. I posted the hand to demonstrate that sick_tilt was far from a typical 200NL villain, not for feedback on my play. If it was spew so be it, I'm sure better players have made worse plays today.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Vavavoom...

Used to play the $200 and $400 full ring games and I see a lot of FR regs back only 4 months ago, now being the top winners on your list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think the coverage I get for FR is much better than 6max....

However, I personally don't care for twhat people win...just a rough idea how they play is enough...
Old 08-16-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
KrucheVseh
Tokenblak
Loeppenthin
sidis____

[/ QUOTE ]
KrucheVseh gives me more problems than anyone, and he runs hot against me. Solid and aggro, might move table if he is at my left and there is no huge fish at the table.

Loeppenthin puts on his spewmode when I'm at the table. Seriously dunno what is up with that, he doesn't seem too bad but I am a 18/14 nit and don't threebet/fourbet that much. And he still plays back at me for stacks all the time with suited connectors, raggy suited kings and stuff. One of the biggest losers in my database. He has a serious case of wanting to win every threebet pot he plays. Maybe it's just a case of me having had a big pair most of the times, and if I had AK/AQ and had to fold I would think he was very tough? Dunno.

Sidis is just a shortstack, probably a tiny winner.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, playing versus your average 50/10 station will be way more profitable than playing versus Montagnais, with a fraction of the variance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol. He tries his best to tell you his hand every time. He has major betting tells and is sooooo exploitable. People just play him so so so wrong. He is not like other maniac fish, you need to play different against him. This coming from a fairly unimpressive 200NL nit, I don't usually have amazing reads or anything. Playing this guy is like printing money though.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who's SICK_TILT? He's on my right at the moment, runs 50/40 pf over 60 hands, got stacked by me once after 4 betting A5 OOP, stacked me back and just played this hand against me:

Party Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

MaLibba: $177.00
SICK_TILT: $454.18
Hero: $452.20
PePeroni_: $200.55
trand1k: $218.47
kmanitos: $121.65

trand1k posts $3.00
Preflop: Hero is dealt 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $8.00</font>, PePeroni_ folds, trand1k calls $6.00, 2 folds, SICK_TILT calls $6.00

Flop: ($25) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SICK_TILT checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $20.00</font>, trand1k folds, SICK_TILT calls $20.00

Turn: ($65) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SICK_TILT checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $52.00</font>, SICK_TILT calls $52.00

River: ($169) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SICK_TILT checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $134.00</font>, <font color="red">SICK_TILT raises all-in to $374.18</font>, Hero folds

SICK_TILT shows 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Uncalled bet of $240.18 returned to SICK_TILT

Pot Size: $437.00

He reminds me of when I used to drop down for fun and play the $25NL games with a buddy and rape the games playing every second hand, but he might just be a terrible luckbox. Anyone else seen him before?

[/ QUOTE ]
Played with this guy yesterday as well. He obviously had a clue and was just blowing off steam.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:17 AM

If humanMashine is one of you, FOR [censored] SAKE STOP BERATING THE FISH. I honestly don't think five minutes has gone by at a table with you without you berating someone. Just chill out dude.

In other news, my KK&gt;AA,QQ all-in pf. Guy who had AA then goes on major tilt and a few hands later pushes all-in on the turn for twice the pot with bottom pair into someones nut boat... lol.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:41 AM

Wtf according to PT the session I just played took place in January 1970.

Wtg Party...
Old 08-16-2007, 12:11 PM

There were a couple at the NL 400 list. But noone at the NL200. When reading this forum it is easy to get the impression that &gt;10 is standard and &lt;10 is retard.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:58 PM

Just had a beautiful spew session on Party...just before I go on holiday - Lovely !
Closed Thread