Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

[ QUOTE ]
For the posters that I never seen before: The Lounge is truly an excellent forum, I hope that you take the time to join us in out other discussions.

[/ QUOTE ]
The civility in this forum is about to make my head explode! In any other forum, Conspire would have been torn to shreds by now. I always thought SMP was a bit dry, but you guys make SMP look like a knock down, drag out, free-for-all.

And what the heck have you done to Tuq! He's so, so ..... nice.

I intend to at least lurk this forum for awhile, it's pretty cool. I just need to learn to tame my tongue when I post here.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:33 PM

Ban RoundGay IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
One thing that disturbs me is that OP says that the Elite of the Towers were not at work yet. I have a hard time believing that these people knew they were going to lose a building, their business, and their employees. I know people like to think that CEOs are heartless, but no human could sleep easy at night knowing that they knew. Someone would have said something by now, no matter how much money is involved.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this is truly where the tinfoil hat shines brightest. No way in hell that all those guys were in cahoots. That's just a huge WTF and people with more legitimate theories should tell those people to stop making the rest of them look like loons by association.

Quick aside, a guy from my HS class was in that building at the time and would have died had he not taken a smoke break. One of the rare times that smoking is good for you. He was always a weird beard before that but being there when the planes his sent him well off the deep end. He moved back here and whenever I see him it's a strange experience.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ban RoundGay IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh Noooooez! You can actually do it now! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing that disturbs me is that OP says that the Elite of the Towers were not at work yet. I have a hard time believing that these people knew they were going to lose a building, their business, and their employees. I know people like to think that CEOs are heartless, but no human could sleep easy at night knowing that they knew. Someone would have said something by now, no matter how much money is involved.

For the posters that I never seen before: The Lounge is truly an excellent forum, I hope that you take the time to join us in out other discussions.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its a bit naive to assume that CEO's or other powerful people, or even people in general are not willing to sacrifice innocent people to further themselves or for some benefit...obviously these people are not the majority, but i think there are a lot of people in this world that would sacrifice thousands of lives in order to make some money or gain some power...
Old 08-23-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given reports I've read from eyewitnesses in the area, it seems extremely possible that the jet was shot down, and the "Let's Roll" phone call was used to fabricate a more palatable story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being from the general area and spending time in that direct area many times a year, I can tell you that there were no credible eyewitnesses that have a complete account. The only people that have a full timeline and play by play are, hm, how you say? Ah yes, crazy.

Most of the people in the area looked up at different times and saw different things from different angles and the nuts have put together a story based on inconsistencies. You know, because there are no inconsistencies in the stories of hundres of people scattered over 20 square miles all looking at something from different vantage points, right?
Old 08-23-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The "good of the one isn't bigger than the good of the many" thing. I'd heard 93 was headed towards the Sears Tower in Chicago, but a security guard acquaintance of mine was working the RenCen in Detroit on 9-11, and they were told to start evacuating people.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to look at a 93 flight path map and how.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most of the people in the area looked up at different times and saw different things from different angles and the nuts have put together a story based on inconsistencies. You know, because there are no inconsistencies in the stories of hundres of people scattered over 20 square miles all looking at something from different vantage points, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Not saying that I'd take eyewitness accounts at face value. I'm just saying that the Air Force shooting down the plane WOULD make sense given the chaos at the time, and the govt using the "Let's Roll" phone call to put a better spin on a tragedy would not surprise me in the least.

Remember, this is the govt that fraudulently packaged the Pat Tillman death in an attempt to boost patriotism and enlistment in the armed forces. I'm certainly not naive enough to think they couldn't have fabricated a falsehood in this case also.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fair enough. Not saying that I'd take eyewitness accounts at face value. I'm just saying that the Air Force shooting down the plane WOULD make sense given the chaos at the time, and the govt using the "Let's Roll" phone call to put a better spin on a tragedy would not surprise me in the least.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, then how about this: are there any eyewitness accounts of other planes in the air chasing that one down? Because it didn't shoot down itself and you think that even though it was probably way the hell up there some people would notice the other ones too. It's possible that a fighter plane at that altitude isn't easily visible from the ground though I suppose.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OK, then how about this: are there any eyewitness accounts of other planes in the air chasing that one down? Because it didn't shoot down itself and you think that even though it was probably way the hell up there some people would notice the other ones too. It's possible that a fighter plane at that altitude isn't easily visible from the ground though I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this BBC article http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2222205.stm
I had posted this link earlier, but im gonna spam it. I just woke up so I will answer some earlier comments soon.

Oh ya, my avatar came from a .com site. That proves she is 18 right? Let the conspiracy begin, by the way I love her retainer.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Read this BBC article http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2222205.stm

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, that was an easy read. However, it's not really news to me - well the part about not being armed and having to crash the plane is - we've known all along that this was something they would have to consider doing. I'm more interested in some actual eyewitness accounts, something tangible.