FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 09:08 AM

Default Re: CYOA: Vortex

*** DEAD ***

ribbit [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

*** DEAD ***
Old 03-29-2007, 09:18 AM

I'd be shocked if durron was killed by rand. So, I think it's likely we have living evils in here. Sighing's my top choice right now. I'm starting to think KM may be evil.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:27 AM

************MINI-EVENT************

You locate Shortline99's journal underneath his pillow.

Night 1:

Item:

The evils know the saboteur. The saboteur will leave a hint for the evils as to which is the correct option to be choosing. He will not harp on the hint as it will soon become very obvious.

People who are probably not the saboteur and are also probably(?) good:

Shorty
Luckay (crazy)
dmk (forgot about no night 0 trap)
xoom (contradicted self on which to choose)
econophile (most likely, after "saboteur gets TWO traps?")
FCBL ("I figured inn would be a waste of time")
Kbar (pushed for "vote 55," which was untrapped)

People who could be:

Traz ("55 is the worst option, I like 109"
Voj ("I will take the risk of the page 61")

-----------------

Item:

I was looking for villagers and I found only these basically certain ones (imo)

Durron
Luckay
Dmk
fmxda
wdcbooks

The last two are dependent on various things, especially sighing's role, but I'm still fairly confident.

Relatively village:

MDD
Madtown
Kbar
FCBL
xoom
Lastchance (maybe just cause we're masons)
Nez
Mets?
Bluffblank

-----------------

Item:

I was looking for wolfy quieter people and I came up with this list.

Zurvan
IronYuppie
Traz
Tiedup

More possible wolves:

Dustin
Sighing (please resolve this!)
KyrosMother
Boiler
JaredL
Chuckles

Here are these wolves as they voted on bandwagons yesterday:

Voting Aaron-
Boiler
Chuckles
Kyrosmother
Sighing

Voting JaredL-

NONE OF THEM

Voting Lastchance -

Zurvan

Voting Sighing-
Dustin
IronYuppie
JaredL

NOT VOTING
Traz
TiedUp

This fits with my wolf list, which is based entirely on character of posts. It freaks me out big timeaments. Or, not really.

----------

Item:

Here are people who need to be pressured into posting more things:

Thebram
Kumubou
Voj
Mark
Old 03-29-2007, 09:28 AM

Why are we looking at sighing? At the end of the day (pre-vortex) the vote was shaping up as a choice between sighing and jared. How likely is it that we had both wolves pinned (and that the wolf vote would allow that!)?

I think we need to take a look at the vote from day 2, specifically the people who were voting for aaron.

This fact, coupled with this lame post from boiler:

[ QUOTE ]
I'll go Jared today. I still think sighing is a villager. I thought Jared's rule breakage day 1 was villagery but looking back it doesn't sway me as much anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'll Vote Boiler.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:30 AM

Also, before it gets out of hand, I think we should ignore Shortline's journal. If it wasnt revealed that he was a good villager I definitely would have voted him off; meaning he's been all over the place and generally useless.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:30 AM

Night 2: Poisoned, too weak to write.

Night 3:

Hello all,

As you'll read, I was right on JaredL in my last log, written before yesterday's events. I changed my mind on Jared overnight when I realized I was being retarded, but fortunately you got to him yesterday while I was silenced. Also, we may finally be able to not lynch sighing, though it still tells us a [censored].

I've updated all my lists based on yesterday's happenings.

Basically certain village:

Durron
Luckay
Dmk
fmxda
wdcbooks
Econophile

Relatively Village:

MDD
Madtown
FCBL
xoom
Lastchance (maybe just cause we're masons)
Nez
Bluffblank
Voj

Very, very Meh:

Mets
Traz
Dustin
Sighing

Wolfish:

KyrosMother
Boiler
JaredL (dead)
Chuckles
Kbar

Quite Wolfy:

Zurvan
IronYuppie
Tiedup

Please trust me on these lists. There is no FPS about them. Lynching from "quite wolfy" on down WILL give the village the win. If you're in the vortex and you see one of these people, PLEASE KILL THEM IMMEDIATELY. If anyone returns to any other normal dimension, YOU MUST BRING THIS LOG WITH YOU.

Also, as you can see, I be the scout. Read my saboteur analysis from yesterday. Basically pay attention to the "not the saboteur or evil" list. I know things.

I gained a personal ability where I had a 50% chance of finding out where the trap is today. THERE IS NO TRAP. Proceed as you will. I investigated one of the paths where two people go check out the portal. Two people will be sucked through. I assume most other "investigate portal" paths are similar with regard to # of people, but I could be mistaken. Doubt it.

Please, please, please believe me village, and please lynch from this list. I would be devastated if we did not. Especially Zurvan and IY. Start with Iron Yuppie if you could. Sighing may still need to be resolved, though with Jared leaving his vote on Sighing the day of the many bandwagons it's looking less and less like that will be necessary. It's cool how my bandwagon analysis seems to have finally worked

So again, READ TODAY AND YESTERDAY'S LOGS CAREFULLY, and please lynch FTW. They may have poisoned me, but now they're on the motherf*ckin' run.

Individual rules:

Yes, the halfway rule is usable on Traz this game... AND Durron. PLEASE. If you see them alive for a significant time, they need to go. I want to trust Durron. I do, almost absolutely. But I cannot help but doubt. So if he remains alive to the very last days, it is his time.

I think village will lock this baby up. Do it for me.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, before it gets out of hand, I think we should ignore Shortline's journal. If it wasnt revealed that he was a good villager I definitely would have voted him off; meaning he's been all over the place and generally useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Shorty lies in game, to get reactions from people. I hate it. It sucks. But, the journal is likely his true feelings. We shouldn't follow it slavishly, but we shouldn't disregard it outright, either.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:33 AM

I mean there are some useful points, but to be honest I think once he was silenced we did a great job, picking out Jared. Now that gives us enough clues to go on-- as in looking at who voted for Aaron on day 2.

But as you said, we should not follow it slavishly, or imo even use it as a guideline.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Shorty lies in game, to get reactions from people. I hate it. It sucks. But, the journal is likely his true feelings. We shouldn't follow it slavishly, but we shouldn't disregard it outright, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

sup mason, lynch Tiedup or IY. Looks like Shorty and I are in agreement.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Of course, his number one wolf suspect is YOU. So when you say we shouldn't follow it slavishly, do you mean "skip Zurvan and lynch the next person on his list" ?
Zurvan for now. I'm online sporadically today, but should be better than yesterday.