Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2007, 03:14 AM

Default Re: Does the PPA need 2+2?

To answer the OP, does the PPA need 2+2? Beats the [censored] outa me. I could give a rats ass. What I do know is that the PPA as a grass roots organization is strengthened by being able to contact a large volume of poker players.

Does 2+2 need the PPA? No. But 2+2 would definantly benefit from free acess to poker for citizens across the nation and PPA seems to be the organization most suited to fight for that goal. (Thanks to recent developments such as the appointments of Pappas and TE and the recent fly-in)

It is quite clear to everyone who posts here that Mason and Bluff have a huge problem with the makeup of the PPA board. What both of you seem to ignore is the fact that the vast majority of posters here dont give a flying [censored] who is on the board as long as we get the opportunity to play poker. What I really hope is that poker becomes available for everyone again and the affiliates make a [censored] load of money, then Mason makes a [censored] load of money from all the new players. Then 2+2 members make a [censored] load of money because of all the new fish, anyone remember what Party poker used to be like???

THAT is the goal folks, and I don't give a [censored] who else gets rich off of it nor do I give a flying [censored] who gets the recognition. The average poster here could give a rats ass about PPA board members and Mason/Bluff whipping out their [censored] to see who's is bigger. We just want to be informed about how we can help to realize even a portion of our dream of returning to the pre-UIGEA days.

That goal will be reached MUCH easier if organizations like 2+2, the PPA, CP mag, and whoever the [censored] else can help will work together.

Canvasbck
Average poker player
Buyer of 2+2 books
Member of the PPA
(These comments do not reflect the views of 2+2, the PPA, CP mag, Party Poker, FoF, Dwight Eisenhower, Hillary Clinton, Ron Paul, or anyone else.)