Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Your play with KQo?
Fold 11 36.67%
Call 13 43.33%
Raise 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Ask the 2+2 Ladies Your Questions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For the Married Men, tell us why she's pissed and we will try to help you out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If we knew why we wouldn't need the advice... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Advice: When she's pissed about something and won't tell you why, never accuse her of having penis envy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you speaking from experience? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. We were all young and stupid once. Plus I have so much to envy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2007, 03:02 PM

When we ask "What's wrong?", why do you say "Nothing"?
When we assume, due to the previos reply, that nothing is wrong, why do you get more upset?

When you ask us if you look fat in that dress, do you ever want the truth?

When you say "Do whatever you want", how can we tell if you mean it?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When we assume, due to the previos reply, that nothing is wrong, why do you get more upset?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. dcasper, get serious. DO NOT ASSUME NOTHING IS WRONG. For the love of God, man! When she says "nothing" obviously it means something. Were you raised in a barn? Gently put your arms around her (yeah, even if she pushes you away) and tell her you want to know what's upsetting her and that you will listen.

2. dcasper, will you get serious already! You never tell a girl the truth about the dress and her wide hips and thick, trunk-like legs! What on earth.

3. hm, this is a tough one. Usually when I say "Do whatever you want..." in my head I'm thinking "...you selfish jerk." Except of course if I'm dying to play on 2+2 and I want him to get the hell out of the place so I can have my alone time. Then I say it nicely [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But I can't speak for the other ladies.

Lounge Ladies + Felicia, what are your answers to dcasper's questions please [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Lounge Ladies + Felicia, what are your answers to dcasper's questions please

[/ QUOTE ]
Oooooh, no, I'm not touching these with a ten foot pole. They are the very things that make me steer clear of women. I don't get them either.

I have lost every woman friend I ever had with the inevitable, "Of course you look fat in that dress! Why are you even asking me? You can see yourself in the mirror! Don't be a moron!"

Should.Have.Been.A.Guy.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:24 AM

Katy,

Your venting about being labeled crazy for just about anything is warranted, but guys do suffer a similar problem with the word sketchy. Listening to some of my friends, they'd label just about any guy who makes an unwelcome or malformed advance as sketchy. It may be that he was too forward, not forward enough, not good looking enough, too good looking (why would he be approaching me? Must just be looking for an easy lay), lacking confidence, was too confident, or that she just wasn't interested. And yet the girl warns her friends about this "sketchy" guy like he's a borderline sexual predator. It's similarly maddening, so I feel you on the crazy.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have lost every woman friend I ever had with the inevitable, "Of course you look fat in that dress! Why are you even asking me? You can see yourself in the mirror! Don't be a moron!"

Should.Have.Been.A.Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you and I would get on famously. In my work it's not unusual for me to be the only gal at a table of 10 guys.

Now, that's not to say that I'm not hormonal or don't cry at stupid commercials sometimes, but I appreciate people who speak the truth without BS.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:23 PM

I appreciate everyone who speaks truths that flatter me.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you and I would get on famously. In my work it's not unusual for me to be the only gal at a table of 10 guys.

Now, that's not to say that I'm not hormonal or don't cry at stupid commercials sometimes, but I appreciate people who speak the truth without BS.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I was younger I tried to have a little tact. I tried to play this stupid game where I wasn't 100% honest, blunt and direct. It was definitely stressful for me, and everyone could see through it. It's like I had a big sign on my forehead saying LIAR!

I finally just gave up and went back to being myself, even if I do get called a dyke all the time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, so these were mostly tounge-in-cheek, and katy's reply is good and appreciated.

Serious questions:
What are the primary things the men in your lives can do to improve the relationship as a whole?
What are the primary things the men no longer in your lives could have done to improve the relationship as a whole?

In general, what do we regularly do to screw things up?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

In general, what do we regularly do to screw things up?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a good question