Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Testosterone Question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been tested for diabetes multiple times, always fine. Thyroid is fine. My lipid tests came back fine.

I know it sounds ridiculous for someone that's as fat I am to say, but my diet isn't that bad. It isn't great, but I'm not consuming 10,000 calories/day or anything.

When I was ~ 12 (probably starting puberty) all of the sudden I started gaining a lot of weight. I was very athletic when I was younger. From the age of 11 until I was 16 I played basketball on various select teams, etc. I played high school football until my Junior year.

However, despite all the running and lifting I did I never really "matured" physically. I just continued to gain weight, much of it fat. My athletic abilities hid the fact that I wasn't as strong as I should be.

For example. I weighed 220 lbs my freshman year. I started varsity but only could bench ~ 180 lbs.

Anyway, I've always felt like there was something causing the problems I was having, but I could never get a doctor to listen to me.

Then, the other day I was at the doctor said I had no sex drive, and she tested my testosterone. I started researching and had a bunch of questions. Then posted here, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

google fat or someting, I think fat itself makes estrogen or something, maybe that would keep your test down.

environmental estrogen(like) stuff is out there too (plastics, some foods)

maybe u just gay. lol. jk.

did u get a sperm count too?

[/ QUOTE ]

It took my wife and I about 3 years to get her pregnant. I had my sperm checked once, it was on the low end of normal.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:48 PM

switch to fish/mediterranean diet for a while (no dairy), no fast food, no drinking/eating from plastic, take a multivitamin that has iodine, fish oil, buy a water filter (big berkey with fluoride filter addon). should probably do it seriously. not sure of adderall effects though. but one point, you said you drink lots of water, well fluoride in water at 1ppm was based on the consideration that 1 gallon of water per day was the maximum anyone would ever drink. so really, switching to non fluoride toothpaste (or just baking soda/peroxide) and drinking filtered water ( or just get distilled water in plastic jugs although the plastic might leech estrogenlikes but )

also I read where one guy ate a lot of chicken and they gave the chikens hormones , (in pellets) , and the guy would eat the pellets or something and he grew breasts (estrogen in pellets).

btw, fish oil makes hard like rock. get the bottle and take a couple tablesppons a day.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:48 PM

also don't jerk off
Old 11-07-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also don't jerk off

[/ QUOTE ]

????????
Old 11-07-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
????????

[/ QUOTE ]

he married, how much ejac. does he need to spray?

also though the main reason not to go on test. is that it is in a feedback loop, so your testes will stop making it if you shoot it. this is unlike, say, melatonin, which is the product of a light/sleep/wake cycle, but doesn't feed back into it.

also ginseng, (chinese or korean, real ginseng, not siberian), might help, ginseng makes me horny/more ejac volume, but other people don't report it.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:04 PM

PLO,

I don't know WTF you are talking about. But if you are in any way/shape/form saying not to whack it or get ass, I detest you.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PLO,

I don't know WTF you are talking about. But if you are in any way/shape/form saying not to whack it or get ass, I detest you.

[/ QUOTE ]

well the problem with wacking it (I was a great connesseaur of the wacking), is that often times you will initiate the wack anticipating the pleasure, but before your body is signalling strength via hard like rock. in that case I honestly feel you can deplete your body in some way. I'm just saying don't put the cart before the horse. with a real woman it's kinda hard to make taht mistake.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PLO,

[/ QUOTE ]

well the problem with wacking it (I was a great connesseaur of the wacking), is that often times you will initiate the wack anticipating the pleasure, but before your body is signalling strength via hard like rock. in that case I honestly feel you can deplete your body in some way. I'm just saying don't put the cart before the horse. with a real woman it's kinda hard to make taht mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I thought you were kidding for a while. Instead this is totally idiotic. WTF are you depleting yourself of? Not having a chafed [censored], a really sore forearm, no lotion???
Old 11-07-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I thought you were kidding for a while. Instead this is totally idiotic. WTF are you depleting yourself of? Not having a chafed [censored], a really sore forearm, no lotion???

[/ QUOTE ]

well I don't think a 21 year old can ejaculate too much, but for an older person or an unhealthy 28 year old with symptoms, it can put a strain on a person's body and deplete resources to wack off multiple times a day.

honestly, I wouldn't steer you wrong except by mistake, and I'm a total expert on the wack, so no chance of that.

also add in some heath food store kelp or something for iodine, that can't hurt either.

iodine
zinc
ginseng
fish/med diet
no milk
no chicken
no fast food
bottle fish oil
no jerkk
distilled water only
multivitamin
don't eat/drink out of plastic
no fluoride toothpaste

tell your wife you need to yell at her to be strong like ape, then yell at her every once in a while then instead of apologizing sex her

adderall probably bad for you get off that too, probably exhausting your adrenals or something.

a good pooper wouldn't hurt, psyllium seed husks will give you that big poop that a real man can be proud of.

also scream at top of lungs once per day for loud like bull feelking.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:45 AM

J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr;4(2):236-40. Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Jiang M, Xin J, Zou Q, Shen JW.

Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. jiangmy@mail.hz.zj.cn

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

Publication Types:

* Clinical Trial
* Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 12659241 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]