Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
MDD,
to be honest i just voted with our house.
who should i use the bullet(s) on?

[/ QUOTE ]

like i said, i think books or if kristie survives tonights lynch might be a good kill, id tell you ourhouse but since youre voting with him id doubt youd listen to that one
Old 11-29-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GT1T,
oddly enough in your "epi is a wolf" post, you quoted something I said that I intended to be a clue laid down for later on. "im shooting in the dark for evils".

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading through but laughing out loud at this. Dude, we have no idea what roles there are in this game, so how are we going to figure out you're a sniper??

And answer me this, epi. With so many people killed every night, why don't we think you're telling half the truth, but are actually a serial killer type of role? That sort of fits your game, because you've been not very helpful to the village, yet not all that wolfy either, just involved enough not to be too suspicious.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:16 PM

woot thread!!

kristie sounds like me circa star trek game!!! awwww sweetie, they are hardasses and it takes a little time and energy to break into the circle imo. i am not in very far myself, but im feeling a little better having gotten to know some people here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] dont sweat it, give it a little time.. i'll introduce you to some friends!!

but i still think you are a wolf [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] kristie

also, fmx i think that mets was some kind of roleblocker.. i just reread everyones role descriptions upon being killed. im about to compile them and post them here bc i think they are helpful, but give me a minute bc i am retarded at computers..
Old 11-29-2007, 07:16 PM

DrZ,
perhaps "clue" was a bad choice of word, i didnt mean people should be able to figure it out - why on earth would I want them to?
i meant that it was something id left to refer back to when i came out. obviously if you dont believe my claim, you dont believe that either.

as to your other question, as someone pointed out, im not exactly on the block, so if im lying ive basically ensured my own lynch in the not too distant future for no discernible benefit.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
VoraciousReader was killed - she was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

LuckayLuck was killed - he was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

FCBLComish was killed - he was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

[/ QUOTE ]
There should be more nightkill lists without the name wdcbooks on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope there is an explanation later in my reading. This guy is getting away with murder, literally. I won't vote yet though...
Old 11-29-2007, 07:18 PM

Epi,

Looks like you will die tonight. Please give us a bunch of true reads on everyone you can.

I agree with you coming out, having a clear villager does a lot to set the village straight. The only thing I would have done differently is taken a shot so the extra bullet I get on N3 doesn't go to waste. What kind of revolution leader gives his sniper 1 bullet anyway. I'm emailing my local sleeper cell leader

I would shoot someone you think is likely wolf but has a low chance of being nightkilled. If I were you I'd be putting a bullet in OH's head
Old 11-29-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would shoot someone you think is likely wolf but has a low chance of being nightkilled. If I were you I'd be putting a bullet in OH's head

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

All wolves have a pretty low chance of being night killed...
Old 11-29-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, fmx i think that mets was some kind of roleblocker

[/ QUOTE ]
If mets was a roleblocker then I would have to wonder how a villager-books was able to peek a wolf n1; i.e. why mets didn't roleblock villager-books after day 1.

I think this leaves little chance books would be able to get a peek off, considering seer peeks seem to be related to the NSA computer system in this game.

The only explanation is books is a wolf (or his peek is somehow unrelated to the NSA computers)
Old 11-29-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DrZ,
perhaps "clue" was a bad choice of word, i didnt mean people should be able to figure it out - why on earth would I want them to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really struggling to work out what you *did* mean then, dude.

I'll tell you what I think you did there though: I think you threw out something that backs up your story but actually doesn't. And now I've called you on it, you're floundering a bit. I think we need to think about why you did that.

[ QUOTE ]
i meant that it was something id left to refer back to when i came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, man. Do you not see that you could have simply invented a role a couple of days back and now you come out... well, you see where it's going.

[ QUOTE ]
obviously if you dont believe my claim, you dont believe that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's worse than that. You are talking transparent [censored], and that's making me not believe your claim.

Actually, to be fair, I have difficulty believing it anyway. Why would you come out? It's not that you're a seer, and you think you're in no danger of getting whacked, so wtf?

[ QUOTE ]
as to your other question, as someone pointed out, im not exactly on the block, so if im lying ive basically ensured my own lynch in the not too distant future for no discernible benefit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not clear what the benefit to us is of you coming out, epi, so the whole thing is a bit mystifying. I'm withholding judgement right now (no vote) but I am seriously wtf is going on. (Which I'm sure was part of your intention in doing it!)
Old 11-29-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

All wolves have a pretty low chance of being night killed...

[/ QUOTE ]
Er, lynched. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN