Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Am I a fool?

For playing without rakeback?

I'm going to try to e-mail support on Full-Tilt to see if i can add Rake Back to my account.

i already have an account on all major sites from years back, i'm planning on re-depositing after a break from online poker but I'm wondering if I'm just losing a ton of money without rakeback. should i just try to join one of the "other" sites and utilize rakeback?
Old 08-10-2007, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Am I a fool?

FT will tell you no, don't waste your time.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:40 AM

1. If you didn't know about rakeback when you first started playing, you're far from alone.

2. Good luck with that one, even if FT does respond to your mail.

3. As for how much you lose, many sites have rakeback calculators that show how much RB you would get depending on how many hands you play, how many hours, what limit, etc.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:39 AM

wouldn't say you were a fool (although that is purely based on the fact u didn't know about rakeback when u signed up I don't know you and you could well be a complete and utter fool)

There is NO CHANCE of FT (or any other site as far as I know) giving you RB on an existing account if you didn't sign up at the very beginning.

IMO, if not having RB is going to mean you are losing buttloads of $$, cut your losses, ditch FT and Move on to another RB paying site or Stars for the FPP etc (I KNOW the 2 are completely different so don't bother pointing it out)
Old 08-10-2007, 04:42 AM

Go to cake and get 33%. Not too shabby
Old 08-10-2007, 05:10 AM

What if you were to threaten to FT that you'll leave and go to Stars unless you get RB? Leave and go to Stars if they don't give it to you. Nothing lost, right?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:05 AM

"There is NO CHANCE of FT (or any other site as far as I know) giving you RB on an existing account if you didn't sign up at the very beginning"

Id look around OP,for example,i got this letter from my aff.(a very well known and legit one) yesterday...

"Do you have an existing UltimateBet account WITHOUT rakeback......we may be able to help you get rakeback on it"

You probably are screwed,but on occasion,sites will make exceptions and convert existing accounts.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"There is NO CHANCE of FT (or any other site as far as I know) giving you RB on an existing account if you didn't sign up at the very beginning"

Id look around OP,for example,i got this letter from my aff.(a very well known and legit one) yesterday...

"Do you have an existing UltimateBet account WITHOUT rakeback......we may be able to help you get rakeback on it"

You probably are screwed,but on occasion,sites will make exceptions and convert existing accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't heard of FTP making an exception
Old 08-10-2007, 11:45 AM

I pay over 5K a month in rake to Full Tilt and I can't even get them to return MY email, what makes you think they will bother with yours?
Old 08-10-2007, 12:22 PM

Can't OP close his or her account and start over? I heard AP was friendly about this in the past.