Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2006, 06:09 AM

Default Party Bonus Money Question

I've been looking for this on the PartyPartners site, but can't seem to find it. Can anyone refresh my memory as to what percentage of cleared bonus money the affiliate ends up paying? I know that's why my MGR was negative the other day, just wondered what percentage I was covering. Thanks!

KH
Old 07-14-2006, 08:09 AM

Default Re: Party Bonus Money Question

any cleared cash bonus will be deducted from MGR 100%

so if your players put 10k through but get 4k in cleared bonus money, then 6k is your MGR
Old 07-14-2006, 08:23 AM

whoa...100%? I was waffling between 25% and 50% (those were the two figures I thought I'd remembered). If it really is 100%, that really blows. Especially with regard to that which will not be named.

I've got some low limit NL players under my affiliate membership, and it seems the only time they seriously play is when there's a bonus to clear. I knew it cost me a little, but I didn't know I was footing the entire bill. Hell, they probably only generate $10-$15 in rake while clearing the bonus. Oh well...live and learn.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:51 AM

hi,

you are not paying the entire bill... what happens is 100% of the bonus is deducted from your MGR... say you get 20% of your players' MGR each month, that means you pay for 20% and party pays for 80%.

bonus abusers can hurt you if they are just hitting and running with bonus money. however, this is rarely the case as most players will continue to play at the poker site long after they have cleared the bonus.

Ryan
Old 07-14-2006, 12:32 PM

back in the day, empire would remove a player from a tracker if you asked them to.

You are right...some of the micro limits are very lucrative for players who pay 15 bucks in rake for a a 100 bonus. you pay 20% or so of the difference from your share, or about $15-$20 bucks. For those players, you could have a CPA tracker code if you are sure they are going to stay at microlimits.

Some sites offer both and kind of direct the player to the right one if they play micro limits. You might want to find out if they have friends who play higher limits.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whoa...100%? I was waffling between 25% and 50% (those were the two figures I thought I'd remembered). If it really is 100%, that really blows. Especially with regard to that which will not be named.

I've got some low limit NL players under my affiliate membership, and it seems the only time they seriously play is when there's a bonus to clear. I knew it cost me a little, but I didn't know I was footing the entire bill. Hell, they probably only generate $10-$15 in rake while clearing the bonus. Oh well...live and learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, they will generate about 20$ even if they play megatigth on NL25