Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: The official PAYTRU thread

I can go into my credit union and get a "cash advance" from my National City "credit card" (different banks) and my credit union charges no fees. They also said "since we advertise Mastercard/Visa, we are required by our agreements to offer this service to ANYONE, including non-credit union customers."

Can I use the PayTru card to deposit directly into my checking account? And would there be any fees from PayTru?

---------Meow
Old 05-06-2007, 07:39 PM

I've been using paytru lately. seems to work quite well. i just withdraw 500 a day from the ATM, walk 30 feet to the teller and deposit it. i've used bank of america and only been charged 2.50 total fees on each withdrawal, so that's just 0.5%.

i don't make more than 500 a day playing poker on average, so this is fine for me. but a few times i have tried withdrawing more than 500 at a shot, and it has worked fine.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:33 PM

I tried to use the balance on my PayTru card today to pay for a $1200 purchase and was declined. After talking to a fairly clueless CS person (who obviously works for a third party) she claims that the card has a $1k per day limit on purchases - I can find no reference to this in the FAQ or the Terms of Service documents on the PayTru site. Has anyone had any success with $1k plus visa purchases using your paytru card?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been using paytru lately. seems to work quite well. i just withdraw 500 a day from the ATM, walk 30 feet to the teller and deposit it. i've used bank of america and only been charged 2.50 total fees on each withdrawal, so that's just 0.5%.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's interesting. Paytru's T&C's say they charge $4 per ATM withdrawal transaction...
Old 05-07-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how long does it typically take stars right now to get withdraws back onto paytru card?

[/ QUOTE ]

Got my deposit back instantly, 7 hours and counting for the 1k winnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Took about 40 hours for my winnings to hit the card last time I cashed out. That was on a weekend too, so even though they say to give it 72 business hours it usually ends up being way less than that.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's interesting. Paytru's T&C's say they charge $4 per ATM withdrawal transaction...

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the old T&C. it's $2.50 now.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:37 PM

CAN U USE TO DEPOSIT AT FULLTILT? IF SO, CAN YOU ALSO USE IT TO CASHOUT ON FULLTILT? AND WHAT ARE WAIT TIMES? ALSO HAS ANYONE TRIED TO USE AT BODOG? FOR DEPOSIT AND/0R CASHOUT?
Old 05-07-2007, 11:49 PM

I still cant even sign up for the card, still tells me my information is not valid.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:57 AM

They also removed their monthly $2.95 fee.

Dear xxxxx,

As a step in making the payTru Visa Debit Card even more attractive to our customers, beginning on May 1st, payTru cardholders are no longer charged the $2.95 monthly charge. There is now no cost to you in maintaining a current balance on the card for use with your favorite online merchants or shopping where prepaid Visa is accepted.

The payTru Visa Debit Card Member program has experienced rapid growth over the past two months and all of our systems have been upgraded to grow with you. As the growth continues, we will be adding more new and exciting rewards and benefits for our card members in the coming months, and our newly expanded customer service operations promise to deliver the service and support that you, our valued member so richly deserve.

As always thank you for your support and patronage, and if you need to contact us, feel free to drop us a note at support@paytrucard.com.

With kind regards,

The payTru Team
Old 05-08-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Does not