Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-18-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: Shannon Shorr thinking of quitting ...

[ QUOTE ]
lol Feltin Licter is the biggest jealous hater ever. I always get a kick out of people who knock frat guys too. Has anyone ever heard anyone who actually was in a frat regret their experience? No, they all have a great time and make a bunch of great friends. Jealousy is a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was in a frat..did not regret it...greatest times of my life...F the haters
Old 11-18-2007, 10:58 AM

I do not want to come off as a dick but I ended up playing Shannon HU at 5/10 a few days ago and thought he was really bad. Some of his fundamentals were very far off. I ended up stacking him in a few big pots where any decent cash game player would have found an easy fold.

Reading that is very depressing, and he seems like a very nice guy. Hopefully he gets everything together and the fact he has made so much money in the first place is very impressive. Learn cash and profit, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].
Old 11-18-2007, 12:56 PM

Awesome post, Shannon. I wish you the best of luck getting back on track in poker and in finding the right balance in life. FWIW, my comment about frat boys was not directed at you or anyone in particular (obv I have no idea if you're even a part of that group). The group is lame as a whole, though.