DMK - 1
Herbie
Luckay
Old 11-01-2007, 11:00 AM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

From Siegmund after I nominated Mets and gave him Clown/My AIM log:

-------------------
tx for the response and chatlog.

clown's proposal to go up today was risky, but not such a bad idea. Luckay's coalition is teetering enough that clown-val was a winnable matchup. clown vs just about any other player in the game wouldnt have been. And it would have given some cover for you and clown to appear as public enemies, if the whole world hadnt known clown WANTED to be nominated.

As it is, I think you have made a HUGE mistake, and all but guaranteed your own elimination in round 3. Up to now you've been playing both sides pretty well. I expected your nomination today to either be two neutrals or one from each party, dropping the dilemma in someone else's lap.

I don't quite follow your logic in your PM: you say "Mets/Chuck/HBE/Nich are too strong" and then contradict yourself by listing "protection from luckay" as a benefit.

Your two 5-man team lineups didn't look quite how I expected but I might be out of the loop a little. Until a day or two ago chuck was vaguely luckay-aligned but sent me a feeler looking for friends in the middle. alex has been all over me today, talking about how luckay's game is falling apart and looking for a new home. HBE? That's odd. I asked mets the other day who else was "on my side" and he told me he trusted nich 100%, but didnt say a peep about HBE being on his side. Nor has anybody else. As far as I knew HBE had always been on luckay's side. He's certainly been avoiding me just as much as luckay and val have been.

Luckay has correctly realized his game plan is in trouble, and he came begging to you for help to save it. What you should have done, I think, is let us+mets take out val today and all the rest of luckay's team the next few days... then when it's down to 8 people who had all worked together for three days in a row, the 4 of us could stand up to mets.

As it is, you've made it so a) everybody who heard about your clown deal thinks you doublecrossed him, b) everybody on met's team hates you, c) mets who has already accused you and me of "being masons" now almost certainly will not trust me and put me first in line of his team to be sacrificed; and because of these last two d) it'll be impossible for me to say anything nice about you to anyone, even if privately I keep my vote off you. This leaves you, by my count, only three people (me, clown, herbie) who can privately vote to save you and only ONE person (herbie) who can veto you without exposing himself if you are nominated.

I felt very good about our team's final-four chances if today had been clown-val. I now feel that yours are zero and mine and clown's are very small.

Any bright ideas how to salvage this mess? And who do you plan to nominate as a replacement if veto succeeds?
Old 11-01-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NEEEEEEEEZZZZ...........!!!!!!!

Thank God I didn't end up with Luckay, he would just put me on tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF at me being taken last [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw yeah this was pretty ridic

if i had been picking purely on ev i probly pick you second, but i wanted to have the higher variation of players like clown and mets in my lineup cause its more enjoyable to watch, point proven by the fact that they have been in every single elimination 2 so far lol
Old 11-01-2007, 11:02 AM

Clown somehow convinced Herbie that Herbie should save him and not me

Clown is now DANGEROUS in this game
Old 11-01-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if any current live players are viewing the viewer thread that has got to be the lamest thing i have ever heard in my entire life

[/ QUOTE ]

qft btw
Old 11-01-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if any current live players are viewing the viewer thread that has got to be the lamest thing i have ever heard in my entire life

[/ QUOTE ]

qft btw

[/ QUOTE ]
what is the basis for saying that to begin with
Old 11-01-2007, 01:08 PM

read the big brother thread atm...

apparently there have been complaints

thats a quote from mets
Old 11-01-2007, 03:02 PM

I know; I'm wondering what basis mets has for suspecting that.

He'd better have good reason for suspecting a particular person or other, or else he's just making everyone think about who might be reading this thread, and maybe tempt others into reading it by making it seem like others are doing it... and obviously there is a clear parallel between this thread and the broadcasting of the TV series the point of this is not for cheating or mind-game purposes.

I wasn't a big fan for the same reason of mets' earlier comments about who posted in this thread and he said something about "I think books just posted about me."

I have no reason to think mets or anyone is reading the thread, but I do think talking about it--and particularly making general accusations of others reading it--shouldn't be allowed.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I know; I'm wondering what basis mets has for suspecting that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mets doesn't suspect it

Alex &amp; HBE have both said (based on a conversation with each other) that they think mets is reading this thread. Of course, that's because mets got some info that they don't think he should have, which he heard from (I think) Siegmund.

So they decided that, since nobody would ever tell a secret(?) he must be getting outside info.