Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 05:55 PM

Default UB is holding $4k of mine

In response mostly to this thread on 2+2: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

I was taking all my $ off of UB. A few weeks ago I took ~$10k off of it (I dont like to have more than $10k in neteller). And then last week tried to take my last $4k off of it.

Got this email from them:
[ QUOTE ]

Dear xxxx:

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a
withdrawal in the amount of $3966.31 and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have
deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may
proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# 1000328602 has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

Sincerely,

Stephanie,
Withdrawals Department

[/ QUOTE ]

The part about depositing and then not playing is 100% not true - I have played probably 5k+ hands since depositing. Since this email I got last week, I have sent 3 follow up emails and have gotten 0 response from them.

I'm wondering whether anyone else has tried to take $ off recently - do they have cash flow issues or what?

Anyone with any connections at UB I'd be interested in your help. I warn people not to keep $ on UB.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: UB is holding $4k of mine

I got my last withdrawal from Thursday in the "normal" 2-day turnaround.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-08-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In response mostly to this thread on 2+2: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

I was taking all my $ off of UB. A few weeks ago I took ~$10k off of it (I dont like to have more than $10k in neteller). And then last week tried to take my last $4k off of it.

Got this email from them:
[ QUOTE ]

Dear xxxx:

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a
withdrawal in the amount of $3966.31 and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have
deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may
proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# 1000328602 has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

Sincerely,

Stephanie,
Withdrawals Department

[/ QUOTE ]

The part about depositing and then not playing is 100% not true - I have played probably 5k+ hands since depositing. Since this email I got last week, I have sent 3 follow up emails and have gotten 0 response from them.

I'm wondering whether anyone else has tried to take $ off recently - do they have cash flow issues or what?

Anyone with any connections at UB I'd be interested in your help. I warn people not to keep $ on UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have gotten the same email in cases where I have recently received a transfer from another player. Perhaps this is the case?
Old 01-08-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have gotten the same email in cases where I have recently received a transfer from another player. Perhaps this is the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a small (~$40) rakeback transfer to my account for December and haven't played since then, so this could possibly be it, although it's almost nothing compared to the amount of $ I have in there. I'm having my affiliate contact them for me as well.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My last withdrawal, last week, took less than 9 hours to hit Neteller.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:10 AM

I got an e-mail like this awhile ago that actually was legit in my case.

I just wanted to deposit $100 to check out their BJ tourneys which were pretty new at the time.

When I was going to deposit I had a number of bonus offers that I guess were available at the time.

Since i knew that bonuses didn't expire there I decided to deposit $600 for the full bonus just in case I felt like geting around to it later.

Played about $9 worth of BJ tourneys. Got bored with them. Few days later decided to cash-out. Got the same kind of e-mail you did.
I pretty much explained my actions the same way I did here and I think I got my cash-out in a week or so.

I might have had to e-mail twice about it to catch their attention.

So simply 'justify your actions' as best you can. And hopefully with a little patience things will work out. But they do seem to take their sweet time on these things.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Just withdrew $5.5k, no problems here either.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a small (~$40) rakeback transfer to my account for December and haven't played since then, so this could possibly be it, although it's almost nothing compared to the amount of $ I have in there. I'm having my affiliate contact them for me as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... just play some hands and then withdraw...