Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
How exactly do you go about getting the atm card once u have setup an account?

[/ QUOTE ]

You click the button that says "Get a Visa Card" when you login. Mine took about 3 weeks, FWIW.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Im trying to figure out a way to get a little $$ out of full tilt into pokerstars as quick as I can. How long would it take me to set up an Epassporte account and have my money out of FT and into stars?
Old 07-05-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used epass a few times last year to deposit some money in to poker sites, once to PokerStars (it was my last transaction). Now I have some extra fund in PS which I want to withdraw so I tried to access my epass account first time this year to find it locked for some reason. I sent several e-mails to them with no reply but finally managed to reactivate it by calling them and answering a lot of questions. Now I can access my account through their site with no problem. However my withdrawal requests to PS are repeatedly declined by epass (PS confirmed to me they have no issue with my account from their side but epass did not accept the transfer). I sent a message to epass but as usual do not expect a response anytime in the near future.

Anybody who had the same problem please share your experience. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I called them again and the CSR told me there was no problem with my account and they were not declining the transfer so I should ask PS why the tranfer is not working. I was just going to say thank you and hang up, but then remembered at the final moment how their serivce had been reliable so far. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So I told him that the status of my virtual visa is shown as 'closed' and that might be related to this problem. He put me on hold for a while then finally told me my account was 'closed', so the only thing I could do is open a new account and make an unneccesary load to receive the fund through it. How nice....

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2007, 03:06 PM

FYI:

Dear Cardholder,

When you use your Visa Card to make a fuel purchase at the pump, we will authorize your Visa Card for US$50, as we do not know how much fuel you intend to purchase. These authorizations are removed from your Account when the actual fuel purchase amount is received from the gas station Merchant, usually within 30 days.

Thank you for using ePassporte.

Regards,
Jonelle S.

This email was sent within 2 hours of my email to customer service.

Mega
Old 07-11-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im trying to figure out a way to get a little $$ out of full tilt into pokerstars as quick as I can. How long would it take me to set up an Epassporte account and have my money out of FT and into stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

You will have to make your epassporte account, activate it using a credit card/bank account (waiting 7+ business days with a bank account), deposit some money into ftp from epassporte, eat the fees to your MGR, then email ftp to make sure that's your preferred withdrawal method, then withdraw, then deposit to stars. All in all, anywhere from 48 hours to 2 weeks.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this thread is a monster. Can anyone who has been following it since April summarize the overall results? From scanning the thread, it sounds like the experience of dealing with this company are fairly negative. Any reason to believe it has gotten better over the last few months?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything about the company is slow. The CS is pretty terrible, and you will encounter many hassles when you want to start dealing with $5K+ amounts of money. Sometimes ACHs don't appear to work, and you may panic. The next day, they will probably work. You will send them a million docs after you start getting more money in the account, and it can take months to get anything done that involves their CS. You will not trust the company and will be hesitant to leave large balances within your account.

All that said, the product is actually pretty damn good and certainly our best option right now. There are virtually no fees to withdrawl or move money. The ATM card is fast, the virtual VISA is useful, and the bank wire is a nice option.

Setup sucks. The inevitable (after you reach $5K) verification process sucks. Getting your limits increased sucks. Their CS sucks. Once you are up and running and have made it past the BS, the product is very good. I can go from poker site to $1.5K in hand within 24 hours, and I can move money from site-to-site quickly and without fees. One day we will have something better. For now, just start going through the BS.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:11 PM

At what point do you have to go through the extra verification process? After your balance exceeds $5k or when the sum of your withdrawals exceeds $5k?
Old 07-11-2007, 10:21 PM

Did they just recently charge you for WITHDRAWING money?

I could've sworn they only charged me for DEPOSITS.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:24 PM

No,they`ve always charged a fee.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM

I just ordered the $35 Visa card and wanted to know how long i should expect to wait for the card. their site says 3-5 weeks which im really hoping its less
Closed Thread