Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2006, 03:41 AM

Default Re: Turbo Werewolf 5

someone brought up the excellent point that a WW was definitely going to post "hey lets start over, the seers dead". This is when i looked over those posts and you seemed the clear candidated. I had nothing else to go on for you though and therefore had to go pudley and then either metsfan or you.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Personally (and I AM a newbie) I felt that it was most important to spread confusion at that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our only confusion was "WTF were the wolves thinking?!" There was certainly no suspicions cast with that at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

right, that was the point (I think). you and kyro seemed ready to go, and our killing of talent didn't put any suspicion on kyro, so we thought we'd do something different and see if either of you suspected the other.

another problem was that two of our original 2nd night targets wouldn't have worked well (i think they were kyro and tokyo), so we didn't really have a good strategy for anything after that day.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Personally (and I AM a newbie) I felt that it was most important to spread confusion at that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our only confusion was "WTF were the wolves thinking?!" There was certainly no suspicions cast with that at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

We didn't want to cast any suspicions. Madtown was a process of elimination, the other high-skill players were all too hot.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I need to be heading off to bed.

Guys, this is really weird and random, but whatever. My girlfriend of 15 months just broke up with me out of the blue. I was completely enamored with her, and I've been fighting depression/anxiety issues before this, so this week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life.

But damn, everytime I play in one of these games, my brain gets going and I have an absolute blast. I hope we can keep these games going often. You're all real fun to play with.

/sappy sob story

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep yo head up

I am sure these games will be going for a while at least. Too much trash talking, bragging, ego boosting, meta game for poker players not to love it.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:44 AM

its right up poker players allie, they're definitely fun, see ya kyro
Old 04-16-2006, 03:45 AM

also, props to calmrising for picking stat boy to kill on night one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i gave kyro, stat boy, and jared. he picked the right one. although if he had picked jared i think stat boy was next, to cast suspicion on kyro.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:46 AM

Ya.. that was good to take Stat Boy for sure. But you're right pud.. he woulda been next.

[ QUOTE ]
someone brought up the excellent point that a WW was definitely going to post "hey lets start over, the seers dead". This is when i looked over those posts and you seemed the clear candidated. I had nothing else to go on for you though and therefore had to go pudley and then either metsfan or you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was a mistake on my part, the problem was that I legitimately thought we should start over, and wasn't thinking about the implications other people would draw from that.

I wasn't asking to start over because I was trying to fake being a villager. I was asking to start over because I honestly thought maybe we should, and I hoped people would think I was noob and not faking. Well. The personality I built worked on enough crucial people in the end... and we ate the more dangerous people before they caught on to me.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, learn how to read sarcasm. And I started the bandwagon for chim before anyone else did. And I feel that my reasoning was pretty accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. I keep the thread alive and going. I also do my best never to say anything incriminating. People are less likely to try and vote me off if I'm vocal.

It's the people who are silent, and randomly jump in with nothing that are often the wolves.

And I'm not dissing your chim pick. That was spot on. But we were most likely going his way after you regardless.
Old 04-16-2006, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, props to calmrising for picking stat boy to kill on night one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i gave kyro, stat boy, and jared. he picked the right one. although if he had picked jared i think stat boy was next, to cast suspicion on kyro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked up Kyro and would have at least given a clue that he was innocent.