Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2007, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

Interesting stuff.

Also, she looks quite hot/milfy.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:19 PM

She looks like a bot to me in those pictures. Case closed!!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:50 AM

Great post Dan (as usual). One remark:

[ QUOTE ]
The second involves using means that would potentially be considered privacy violations, but can give a much more accurate picture as to what was really going on. For example, Full Tilt's software could monitor other processes running or take occasional screen shots. Either of these could provide the smoking-gun proof of botting, but they would be hesitant to cite such specific evidence, as a separate scandal involving privacy violation would arise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things here
1) Monitoring processes and taking screnshots rarely can provide you with evidence about bots. Bot stealth mechanisms are much more sophisticated than that.
2) I don't think sites are concerned about breaking privacy. When you join a site, you sign that they can scan your disk and PC 100% and they do it.

In the past party poker (beside screenshots and so on) was installing keyboard and mouse hookers and even injected code to started programs (all this confirmed) and will also (not confirmed) monitor your MSN conversatons.

So if one has any privacy concerns the best is to just use software like VMWare (so create a VM whcih you use only for poker, and don't store any personal info there) and on that VM uninstall the microsoft windows client services.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:36 AM

dan druff u need to learn to trust ur wild ass speculation a little bit less. you're wrong about a lot.

this is the basic truth which is not speculation (meaning you know, these are facts verified by multiple sources over the last 8 months):

bots didnt run on the poker girl z account that i know of. sillysal, who is grego, beatme and poker girl z, did run bots on other accounts pretty much 24/7 until may or so of this year when the bots mostly got banned.

recently there have been accounts that, from my end, looked suspiciously like the old bots. they haven't played a hand since this thread got going. i don't know if they've been banned or not.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:38 AM

A lot of my "wild ass speculation" above includes facts about Sillysal that I know to be true. If you will notice, I made no conclusions, and said that I could believe either way that she was guilty or innocent.

What are these "multiple sources" that have verified these claims over the past 8 months?
Old 11-11-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

bots didnt run on the poker girl z account that i know of. sillysal, who is grego, beatme and poker girl z, did run bots on other accounts pretty much 24/7 until may or so of this year when the bots mostly got banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gehrig, help me out here please. What are you saying, the pokergirl z account was clean, no bot, but she had other accounts that did run bots? So Fulltilt took out all of her accounts but we are just hearing about the one account that she is willing to acknowledge?
Old 11-11-2007, 07:17 PM

It will be interesting to see how all this ends. hmm [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dan druff u need to learn to trust ur wild ass speculation a little bit less. you're wrong about a lot.

this is the basic truth which is not speculation (meaning you know, these are facts verified by multiple sources over the last 8 months):

recently there have been accounts that, from my end, looked suspiciously like the old bots. they haven't played a hand since this thread got going. i don't know if they've been banned or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

so pokergirl z, as per the stats Mike Haven posted earlier, has near-identical numbers to the other accounts that definitely have bots running but apparently no bots have been running on pokergirl z? and they're all definitely the same person?

i really don't know what sort of conclusions we're supposed to be drawing from this, but it all seems a little odd. i have no doubt ftp are holding more 'evidence' back, but without knowing what it is the whole innocent/guilty discussion is rather moot.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:07 AM

what she doesnt post what she has to say about them?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:19 AM

She has hired an attorney. The first thing a good attorney does is tell you to zip the lips and take up knitting.