Default Re: About This Forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TomCollins sent me a PM while I was banned:

===
Subject: enjoy your vacation?

Contents: extra day courtesy of me!
===

It's that kind of hatred that perpetuates violence and states. Pretty sad actually, to feel that doing something like that is a valuable way to spend your time and life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you don't like the rules of a private establishment. Since you are free to create your own forum, maybe you should do that instead of cry when you get busted for breaking the rules.

I wasn't sure spending 5 seconds sending you that was a valuable use of my time, but since you posted it here, it made my day. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, now Ive got a problem. I have both of you on ignore, and if you are dueling by PM one of you can't be all that bad. Which one do I unignore?

wow...that took a nano-second of my time. TomC, I dont recall what it was you said that ticked me off, but there is a whole body of Nielsio's that did! (And posting a PM to whine about a just ban adds to that body of work).
Old 09-07-2007, 06:03 PM

Nielsio's original ban came from OOT. I tacked on the day when Tom pointed out that Nielsio was using an alternate account to evade the ban.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nielsio's original ban came from OOT. I tacked on the day when Tom pointed out that Nielsio was using an alternate account to evade the ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh, detective work FTW, lol.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:54 PM

I find it sad that while I post in OOT, I don't start threads due to not knowing whether NTs whims will get me banned or not. :P
Old 09-07-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I find it sad that while I post in OOT, I don't start threads due to not knowing whether NTs whims will get me banned or not. :P

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you aren't a complete moron, you generally won't get banned there. When you have to deal with the stupidity that OOT occasionally brings, you need to be a harass like NT.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:09 PM

FYI I was recently banned. I don't know if it was from a post I made in politics or OOT but it was for 'linktarding' lol
Old 09-07-2007, 11:11 PM

Definately sounds like OOT.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TomCollins sent me a PM while I was banned:

===
Subject: enjoy your vacation?

Contents: extra day courtesy of me!
===

It's that kind of hatred that perpetuates violence and states. Pretty sad actually, to feel that doing something like that is a valuable way to spend your time and life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you don't like the rules of a private establishment. Since you are free to create your own forum, maybe you should do that instead of cry when you get busted for breaking the rules.

I wasn't sure spending 5 seconds sending you that was a valuable use of my time, but since you posted it here, it made my day. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

High five!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn, now Ive got a problem. I have both of you on ignore, and if you are dueling by PM one of you can't be all that bad. Which one do I unignore?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're replying to people you have on ignore? Gee, how did you know he said something that you were interested in responding to?

[ QUOTE ]
wow...that took a nano-second of my time. TomC, I dont recall what it was you said that ticked me off, but there is a whole body of Nielsio's that did! (And posting a PM to whine about a just ban adds to that body of work).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure TC is relieved to know that you've erased his scarlet letter.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're replying to people you have on ignore? Gee, how did you know he said something that you were interested in responding to? <font color="red"> I read everything in ATF, including your garbage, because it is non-political </font>

[/ QUOTE ]