Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

Haven't read any responses yet but a re-raise preflop stat would be nice.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If we could rearrange the stat layout right at the table we are playing on, that would be awesome. Failing that, if the table in the layout manager were the same size as the one you are playing on, it would make it MUCH easier to arrange things where you want them. Usually the scale is off, so things are forever not in just the right place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree it would be nice to drag stats like GT+
Old 08-06-2007, 08:36 PM

Sorry I haven't read the thread, this is a great idea. Here are some things I would like:

-- check-raise stats for each street
-- quantifiable bet sizes for each street (i.e. be able to set fields to display % of time opponent bet 1/2 pot to 2/3 pot on each street, overbet, bet pot, etc.)
-- search by hand criteria (show hands where opponent check-raised, show hands where opponent folded to check-raise, etc)
-- organize hands by board cards (show hands where an ace flopped, where a flush draw flopped, etc)
-- better aggression stats - high AFs can currently mean a weak tight opponenet that folds alot
-- conditional stats - times I bet that opponent raised, times that a third (specific) player that opponent raised, times that he folded when an ace came on board, etc.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-- better aggression stats - high AFs can currently mean a weak tight opponenet that folds alot

[/ QUOTE ]
Oui.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:28 PM

I think this has been mentioned before, but add the same functionality that PokerEV has (calculate Sklansky Bucks).
Old 08-07-2007, 10:43 AM

You should be able to compare different times of the day and see what times have been the most profitable.

Also, you should be able to see your winrate for each multitable ratio (i.e. see what the difference in winrate is when you play 2 tables instead of 4)
Old 08-07-2007, 02:05 PM

i am just another that's highly anticipating the release of this software

one thing that (i think) hasnt been already mentioned that i would like to see is consideration for different poker sites being in different timezones. with the current PT, if i play a two hour session playing stars (ET time zone) and ladbrokes (GMT time zone) tables simultaneously, pt will say i played for 4 hours, and obviously also mess up other interesting stats like MT ratio and hourly rate.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:13 PM

One area of Pokertracker that needs some attention is the "Known Final Hand Summary" on the "Misc. Stats" tab. This section shows different data for different sites. On Stars, it shows only hands that went to showdown. On Party, it shows any hand made, whether it went to showdown or not. Pat explains this issue here: http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/vi...ighlight=known

Each method is useful for different purposes. The best way would be to include all hands made, with a check box to restrict it to only hands that went to showdown. Similar to the current check box for "Show Only Hands That Were Not Folded".
Old 08-07-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One area of Pokertracker that needs some attention is the "Known Final Hand Summary" on the "Misc. Stats" tab. This section shows different data for different sites. On Stars, it shows only hands that went to showdown. On Party is shows any hand made, whether it went to showdown or not. Pat has said that this section originally worked as it does for Stars, but for sites added later, he changed it to work as it does at Party.

Each method is useful for different purposes. The best way would be to include all hands made, with a check box to restrict it to only hands that went to showdown. Similar to the current check box for "Show Only Hands That Were Not Folded".

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I was aware of this like 2 years ago but recently forgot...

-AP10
Old 08-07-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One area of Pokertracker that needs some attention is the "Known Final Hand Summary" on the "Misc. Stats" tab. This section shows different data for different sites. On Stars, it shows only hands that went to showdown. On Party is shows any hand made, whether it went to showdown or not. Pat has said that this section originally worked as it does for Stars, but for sites added later, he changed it to work as it does at Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I was aware of this like 2 years ago but recently forgot...

-AP10

[/ QUOTE ]

In fact, you were the OP in the thread mentioned above! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]