Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2007, 11:25 PM

Default PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

I know there are a lot of PokerTracker users on this forum. I'm hoping this thread will spark a lot of discussion.

As most PokerTracker users are aware, PokerTracker is an extremely powerful, relatively easy to use piece of software. However, it is a bit dated and there are parts of it that are problematic. This is not something that is unknown to the PokerTracker team.

You might be wondering why I, the developer of PokerAce Hud, am posting this? Well, a long time in the making, the PokerTracker team and myself have decided to join forces to develop the next generation of PokerTracker. Our combined experience and expertise will be utilized to create something more powerful, easier to use, and easier on the eyes than the current offerings of PokerTracker.

The reason of this thread is not to generate hype for a non-existent product. It is to find out what you, the PokerTracker users, want to see in the next generation. What do you like about PokerTracker? What do you hate? What would you like to see changed? Both the PokerTracker team and myself have always valued and appreciated our users. We try to go above and beyond what is expected in regards to service and support. We hope to continue that by giving you the PokerTracker you want to see.

A lot of you have been wanting this for a long time. Now it's your chance to give your input. Help us continue to make PokerTracker the best solution for today and tomorrow.

Questions? Comments? Criticism? We'd like to hear it all and all input is appreciated.

Note: I will not be spreading this post among other forums. If you know of a community that would appreciate being able to voice their opinions, by all means, link them to this thread. I would like to keep all discussion here though.