Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How funny was the trip report?
literally ROFL funny 0 0%
Very funny 21 16.54%
plain funny 46 36.22%
neither funny nor unfunny 15 11.81%
not funny 17 13.39%
more sad than funny 6 4.72%
YSSKY I want the time to read the post back. 22 17.32%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2006, 07:24 AM

Default Re: How would you rate FTP\'s fraud department?

[ QUOTE ]
I put 0, cause im actually scared to play there. People get their accounts locked for months on end, and then they only get answers from full tilt once they complain on 2+2, seriously wtf is that

[/ QUOTE ]

As of now, 22% of the people put "zero." Or, in other words more than 1 in 5 people believe FTP's fraud department is so bad that it it is probably corrupt. That's an astounding amount.

The average is almost a "4." In otherwords, most people believe FTP fraud department needs some improvement. The real problem is that the perception is actually keeping customers away.

I'm still playing on FTP--although with some hesitation. If there is a single other post about FTP mishandling suspected fraud, I'll probably not play there again.

If I were FTP, I would do whatever I could to get the perception of them fixed.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:44 AM

I think that is the major concern in the other post "ftp stole my money". Regardless of whether the guy was guilty or innocent was that the Fraud Department have handled this terribly from a publicity point of view. My point from the start has been, that if FTP say you are guilty of something then they lock your account and dont want to have anything more to do with you (regardless whether you are innocent or not) and there have been other cases to prove this. If it was not for FTPDoug and those players knowing about this site maybe those issues would not have been resolved and innocent players would have lost their money. So my question is : How many other players have been locked out of FTP, did not post on here for help, and have wrongly had their money taken away?? I know its a speculative question, but that is a major concern for anyone with money in an account there. I just wish FTP would come forward and explain if they can improve this rather than just ignoring it and hoping it wil go away because until they do my money is firmly away from FTP.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:45 PM

A better question is how many have been acused and 'convicted' of fraud on FTP and had that overturned?

Or at least provided any real evidence of their innocence.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:38 PM

I am just wondering how you think they provide evidence of their innocence. FTP lock them out and they cant get to the hand histories or any of the other information that mey be relevant. But you are correct your question does make more sense.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:55 PM

While I do think that it needs improvement, I have no fear playing there. I would have rated it lower if I felt that there was a possibility of my account being put on hold, but there's no reason that would happen.

The response times for issues other people have had seem ridiculous though. Fortunately, I've never had a problem with their customer service. They've always answered my questions quickly and accurately.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:00 PM

Put me down in the "never played FTP not going to deposit" camp.

I was looking for new sites after the legislation, but these posts "just don't smell right". I choose to avoid the whole situation.

Much like getting dealt borderline cards, fold preflop, rather than limping in and possibly facing a raise.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Put me down in the "never played FTP not going to deposit" camp.

I was looking for new sites after the legislation, but these posts "just don't smell right". I choose to avoid the whole situation.

Much like getting dealt borderline cards, fold preflop, rather than limping in and possibly facing a raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

And i believe that is how quite a number of people will view it. is it not better for a representative from Full_tilt to come and do something to reassure both it's current and prospective players/customers?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:59 PM

My concern is that at the end of their investigation, they give way too little information to the person in question about the reasons the account was closed, and money was confiscated.

Maybe 2 1/2 months is too long, but if they're busy, and don't have a lot of people working there, than it could just be how long it takes.

But when they complete their investigation, they seem to just give you a, We've found you guilty, we're taking your money, goodbye, end of communication...

That's not good enough.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:01 PM

0 bunch of theives and apes working their with no regards for time, robbed me for $14,000.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My concern is that at the end of their investigation, they give way too little information to the person in question about the reasons the account was closed, and money was confiscated.

Maybe 2 1/2 months is too long, but if they're busy, and don't have a lot of people working there, than it could just be how long it takes.

But when they complete their investigation, they seem to just give you a, We've found you guilty, we're taking your money, goodbye, end of communication...

That's not good enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you are correct. I think that this should be a major issue for everyone who plays there. What if someone was unwittingly playing against a fraudster (or whatever criminal activity)? Once FTP decide they are guilty they have no way of fighting it even if they are innocent. That is just plain wrong.