Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Ho Ho Ho - 2007 MTTC Secret Santa

Since Summer no longer posts here very much, I figured I'd step up to run the MTTC Secret Santa thread. It was a good time last year, so let's do it again.

Pretty simple - to participate, PM me your full name and address. Do this by Dec 1, 2007.

On Dec 1, I will randomly pair the participants and PM you the name / address of the individual for whom you are buying a gift.

Please ensure that your gift is sent by Dec 15th, so that it's received by Dec 25th.

We'll set a maximum value of the gift at $50 USD. (I'd use Canadian, but that'd be about $740 US these days...)

Last year we had a rule that cash transfers on sites are NOT acceptable gifts... This is supposed to be fun, people - send something good to your 'elf'. (last year we had some crazy gifts going around - I believe the prosthetic leg was the winner...)

We tried to get a private tourney going last year where we'd open the gifts while playing, but we couldn't nail down a time. If there's interest, we'll coordinate closer to Christmas...

So... Who's in?

OT