Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2007, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Someone please help me

[ QUOTE ]
Here's why I find this awkward.

I defended him once. I said JJN, do not argue with those guys in ATF. You will get banned. I don't want you to get banned.

I stuck up for him. I was a forum friend. No more than that.

Now, I might be responsible for getting the stupid weirdo banned after I stuck up for him. I just don't want to get any more PMs from him.

I'm creeped out and wish I had never decided to mess around on the internet. I think this dude is sick in the head and yeah I felt compassion for him because at times he was lucid but now i think maybe he's wacked.

Why would you send a friend a mean and vile PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he should be banned.

Either way the first thing you should do is put him on ignore. Then he can't send you PMs.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:15 AM

I don't want to be the one who bans him because you guys don't know how paranoid I am of the internet. I'm afraid he will track me down and murder me.

I would like an admin to send him a PM and tell him to never contact me because he was way over the line.

and if they feel like banning him then so be it but i don't want to be the one to do it cuz he will hate me. He knows i was always nice to him. He would not expect it of me. he is a very sad and lonely guy. and creepy.

I don't want to over-react cuz maybe there is nothing in the 3 PMs that I'm afraid to open.

Maybe there is only a recipe in the PM that says "katy likes anal". I just don't know [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

what should i do.

Guys can be stupid.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Either way the first thing you should do is put him on ignore. Then he can't send you PMs.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i didn't think of this. I will do this right now. i'm a pathetic mod [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2007, 01:23 AM

katy,

I think an admin should certainly step in and send a PM and ban. Your feeling of not wanting to take action given that it's happening to you is understandable, and an admin doing it would give it more weight.

If you trust me or anyone else with this, one option would be for you to send your password so that they can read the PMs. You could change it temporarily to something and then do it and later change it back so as not to give away your usual password.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:30 AM

Ok, i will do that. Thank you Jared and all of you guys for helping me think this out.

I tend to freak out pretty quickly. I'm really distrusting.

I will give mat or ryan my password. Actually, I always assumed they could read my PMs without it. I'm going to feel really stupid if they open them up and there is a recipe inside. hmmm. that would be embarrassing.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] maybe i should just open them up and look? OH FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I'm so messed up.

I'm going to just look. How bad could they be?
Old 03-31-2007, 02:03 AM

katy,

Have you told him to stop? As much as Id love to ban him and pretty much beat the [censored] outa him, you do need to give him fair warning.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:09 AM

Well, apparently i was over reacting.

and now i feel stupid. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY. He's a social retard. I have put him on ignore. I don't think he should be banned. Hopefully my ignoring him will end it. I think he's a pathetic lonely guy who has no friends and is just incredibly inappropriate. I feel embarrassed.

this is what the 'katy likes anal' PM contained:

[ QUOTE ]
I hope he enjoyed all my recipes. If I find any more I'll send them to you, except for this new one for sweet and sour grapes, I'll just eat those myself

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what he said next in the 'maybe katy doesn't like anal' PM:

[ QUOTE ]
ya purple goof i'm just joshing with ya cause i'm bored. .

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

And then he said something about a 3-some.

Ok, let this be a lesson to all of us. katy is paranoid and this guy is just gross.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:11 AM

If he creates another account to pm you, he needs banning. Do not put up with it at all.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:22 AM

guy is really really weird. I feel bad for him, but in no way should you have to put up with that. Ban for a few days so he gets the message
Old 03-31-2007, 02:27 AM

I think its a bad idea to ban people who are screwing with you personally. I learned that the hard way when a ban I made got overturned. There is just no way to keep objective about it. If anyone bans this guy, it should be Carter.