Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 07:32 AM

Default Full tilt software

I just recently started playing on Full Tilt again, and the software is a pain for me. Over 1,000 hands, I'm probably averaging one betting mistake per 100.

Last night, I meant to raise .9 (on .1/.25 table) from MP with 10s. Except, I raised $9.

Now, mostly this tends to just kill the action. It's always been a post-flop mistake before, and I'm usually ticked because I wanted someone to play back.

Well, this time I got a caller and an reraise for $3 more.

I called...... and won a $39 pot against sevens and nines. Ridiculous.

However, I took it as a sign that I should investigate the "scripts" I read about on the software forum. Are there any for bet sizing? I like the way you can increment raises with the up arrow on Pokerstars. Is there anything similar for FT? Is it against the terms of service for FT to use something like this?

Are there any others particularly recommended?

I'd ask in the software forum, but I wanted general recommendations first before getting technical.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:46 AM

Default Re: Full tilt software

Here is the standard library for poker scripts. Not all of them are compatible with every site, so you need to make sure the ones you DL work with your room.

There is basically a script on this page for every function you'd ever want at every poker room. I don't use them so I can't reccomend any for you, but have a gander.